Sign in to follow this  
Canarychick

Who is going to renew their season ticket?

We are!  Whatever happens we will be renewing our tickets.  Of course we would love to watch Premiership football again next season but I am not so sure we will. 

I would like to move seats but not sure if there are any "spare" anywhere else.  The new infill will be available but they are quite expensive compared to what we are paying now.  Never mind!!

Whatever happens, come May, we will be there next season! 

Come on you Yellows!

I know you can renew season tickets but not sure about the availability of new season tickets or a waiting list.

If you can you should buy one now and at least you will be able to watch them in whatever division they are in this season, next season and so on and so on....!!!!

I''m pretty sure that there is a waiting list of some sort, but a lot of that would have been cleared by the infill. Web Team - Any info?

There won''t be much point getting one next season personally because I''m spending a year in Italy (I will send in a pic of me by the San Siro or somewhere with a Pinkun!) It would be a massive commute, so instead I''m gonna have to hope for 3 tickets right at the beginning of next season. I suppose I could try to get a season ticket and send it on a season long loan to someone

[quote]Is the Season ticket waiting list still open? I might put my name down in the hope of one in a couple of seasons time for when we are (back?) in the Premiership...[/quote]

Blimey you have changed your tune.......... "You absolute idiots! Call yourselves supporters? You missed the comeback of the season in the whole league! Ok..so I was just writing us off on another post, but this is exactly what we need to give the players a lift. I just cannot believe people would be walking off the terrace with more than 10 minutes left. All I can say is that those people should consider their support, becuase a match is for 90 minutes and a true fan would follow for every single one of those minutes..."

So you will only attend when we are back in the Prem, what loyalty lol

Have I? I''ve been a member since I was about 5, but other Saturday commitments like school sports matches kept me from getting a season ticket. It just so happens I have to support from afar, but when I am back from Italy, I will finally have free weekends to come and watch the games.

Going back to that last post, I think you will find that it was the general consensus across various message boards about loyalty. You cannot accuse someone without the finanical abilty to make every game (there must be hundreds of older fans who have been forced out of watching Norwich because the price is too much for them to afford) of not being a loyal fan. I am sure most, if not all exiles in my position feel exactly the same way.

I was going to renew mine even before we bought Ashton, having seen him play he looks a class act and will score goals at this level filling me with hope that should the worst happen we now have the firepower to bounce back.

The paper we received on saturday, says that NCFC are capping the waiting list at 2000 so presumably anyone else will have to reapply for the waiting list on a regular basis to see if there is a place available on it ??

[quote]Is the Season ticket waiting list still open? I might put my name down in the hope of one in a couple of seasons time for when we are (back?) in the Premiership...[/quote]

I may be wrong but seem to remember reading that the waiting list now has 600 names on it and they are intending to cap it at 2000. Theres a £50 fee to add your name which will be refunded in June if you are unsuccessful. Think I read it in my newsletter which arrived with the season ticket renewals. Hope that helps you.

P.S. I renewed mine for 3 years last year

[quote]The paper we received on saturday, says that NCFC are capping the waiting list at 2000 so presumably anyone else will have to reapply for the waiting list on a regular basis to see if there is a place...[/quote]

Cheers! I had a vague feeling thats what is happening.

£335 to renew my ticket in the Snakepit isn''t bad. That''s only about £15 more than last season. I was expecting some kind of massive rise in price

No question I will be there, I was surprised the price was so competitive, I thought they would have been a lot more. I have oly missed 2 home and away (both for weddings) but we will have a new baby in the summer recess (yes I did plan that) which is making me think twice about the away season ticket

I''ll renew mine for the 35th time having started life in the old wooden stand which was subsequently burnt down. Anybody else from that era ?

Unfortunately i''m not lucky enough to have a season ticket, so at 9am on wednesday i will ring the ticket office and place my name on the waiting list for definite, and if and when a seat is available for me, i will take it regardless whether we''re in the prem or the fizzy league.

Yeah its gotta be done. Its getting more and more expensive though but so is everything. I have been coming since I was 7 and im now nearly 23 so it would be hard to imagine not having a ticket! I still think that its a little harsh to increase the price even if we go down though.

[quote]I''ll renew mine for the 35th time having started life in the old wooden stand which was subsequently burnt down. Anybody else from that era ?[/quote]

intenso

yes from the era, but started in the river end with my dad and brother and through a rites of passage special, went in the barclay at 13 .......  and never left (except to take my two kids when they were younger in the family area)

are you enjoying it just as much as the old days?

I''m renewing, will be sending the renewal form off sometime next week.

Hopefully moving into the top tier of the new infill (sit in the river end at the mo)

>are you enjoying it just as much as the old days?<

Difficult to answer Gazza, especially as I can go back twenty years before I purchased my first season ticket.  The Cup has lost a lot of the magic compared to the fifties when we were the underdog but today''s Premiership standards are there to be admired. If I gave a personal opinion I would say I enjoyed the Ken Brown/Dave Stringer era best of all because maybe the game didn''t seem so motivated by the chequebook.

Well not renewing as such!

I have just applied for three (me and my two girls) to go on the waiting list, and I am numbers 886-887 and 888.

So if 888 of you would kindly not renew I will be in!!

Many Thanks.

[quote]Well not renewing as such! I have just applied for three (me and my two girls) to go on the waiting list, and I am numbers 886-887 and 888. So if 888 of you would kindly not renew I will be in!! Ma...[/quote]

meeky - if you were buying them at poorman road, okay, but sadly, unless all 888 are wiped off the face of the earth ... then, you may have a long wait

i know, why don''t you invite them all to our first BBQ at the new house   lol

I''ll be there again next season come hell or high water. Apparently, the next season ticket & membership cards are being somewhat modified, in that, if a supporter was to leave before the fulltime whistle, the new season or membership card will self destruct!

It''s true! I have it on good authority........Honest...

OTBC ;~)