Sign in to follow this  
Boris

We was so lucky!!!

Just back from game to the near hotel.

I still can''t belive that we win this game !

Very poor game for us and especially 30 minutes from secund half we was always secund best on the field lol.

No doubt we lack of form but if we escape this moment with some lucky results we can be ok for sure.

My short view for players

RUddy-sollid and not error for theyr goal.

Tierney-good throw win''s and not bad player but I watch him laso against Palace must say average level no doubt Adam Drury is better choise.

Russ Martin good game normal level.

Benet not rock soliid like against palace make many wrong passes when try to run ball to attack.

Ward despite goal I think Zak is better choise and after great games he face bench today strange decision really .all in all shaky centre backs today.

middf best player Fox was subbed strange decision but seems PL have amaizing feeling to stay lansbury on field and he score wow.

Crofts good level.

Lansbury after 2 low level preformcense today was better !

Lapin good first half poor secund no idea why Wes on crazy form stay on bench.

Not many times see 3 substitutions with 30 min to go this only can say how angry was PL from what he see.

All 3 not change much the play we start play even more dirct with Wilbraham on the box and not deserved even draw for me until 75 min.

goal come from nothing then fans help much{red hot carra last minutes}and then again good attack Holt play good with body Lans come 2-1!!!!!!!!

then centre and final whistle lol so lucky.

All in all great 3 pts but we lack of form no doubt and need somthing to kick us because we will struggle evry game if keep play like this.

Simeon try hard but was hopless at all.

Holty out of form no doubt also not work good with Simeon.

[for what I am about to say I truely am sorry]

Oh fu ck off.

[quote user="Boris"]Ward despite goal I think Zak is better choise and after great games he face bench today strange decision really.[/quote]I think this was because Lambert was worried about him playing two full games in four days after such a long time being injured. I agree that Barnett and Whitbread should be our first choice, but we must make sure Whitbread stays fit!

[quote user="The Saturday Boy"][quote user="paulo79"]we were so lucky, not we was![/quote]bet his english it better than your bulgarian though[/quote]I think what he''d want to say TSB is ''neh govoryah bulgarski'' [:P]Apologies but can''t type in Cyrillic on here

sorry for my not good english but I never learn this language on school and only know what I know from forums and TV/Radio ...

We here on my school day''s like or not must learn Russian no big choise at all grrr.

Dont forget Saturdya Burnley game will be live to watch on bet365.com !

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Good for you Boris. Your English is good and no doubt getting better. As it happens I like your expressions because they have a lot of sincerity.[/quote]

Agreed!! [Y]