Sign in to follow this  
Raymond De Waard

Who's who on these message boards!?

Hi All,

I''ve not been a regualr poster on here but have always been a regular viewer.

Was just kind of wondering who everybody is on here and a bit about yourselves and who are the numpties and who are the cool peeps on here?

I''ll set the ball rolling: -

I''m Jamie, 26 year-old male, live in Norwich. Supported City since 8 years old.

Favourite current player = Russell Martin

Faveourite past player(s) = Iwan Roberts/Darren Huckerby/Darren Eadie/Malky Mackay/Andy Johnson

Not really sure what else to put about myself without making thsi sound like a lonely hearts ad! LOL!

Hi,I''m Mark, 43 year old male, live in NR1, if I stand on tiptoes in my lounge I can just see Carrow road [:)]Supported City since I moved to the area in the early 90''s, never really followed football before then, was more of a rugby fan.Favourite current player = Grant Holt.Favourite past players = Iwan, Hux, Craig Fleming, Eadie, Nedergaard, Mike Milligan.I''m one of the numpties [:)]

I''m Tony. 23 (24 in 2 weeks).

Live in Cambridge. Try and get to at least 1 home match a month, if not more.

Been supporting City since I was 6. My Grandad took me to several games when I was younger and he was still alive. He was a Norwich supporter all his life. Only right I should carry it on for him!

Favourite current player would be Wes Hoolahan, or the King of Spain Mr Lappin

Favourite past players are probably the same as everyone elses, Iwan, Hucks, Malky, Phil Mulryne

I''m also new around these parts :P

I''m Junji (although everyone calls me Jon) and 29 years old.

Born in Nagoya, Japan and lived there until I was 13 when my family moved to my Dad''s home city of Norwich. My old man would show me tapes of Norwich City games to help improve my English (he was a strange man).

I now live in East London and work as a football reporter for a large Japanese newspaper, covering the English Premier League (so more desperate than most for Norwich to get promoted so I can get press passes to games)

I''m Marvin, and I''m a martian.

My spaceship is currently in Salhouse while I attend games at carrow road.

All time players for me- Jimmy Neighbour, Steve Walford, Colin Suggett, Mick Mcguire, Chris Sutton, Dean ashton and Ian Crook

Oh I like these things always curious who im talking too...as for me. Name is Roger, 30. Born in Wisbech, Raised in Saudi Arabia til I was 8 then moved to King''s Lynn and that is when I came at City Fan. Went to North Wootton and KES. First City game was against Spurs in 88'' ended 2-2.Now living in Sunny Florida doing graphics design at a sign shop and actually made the signs in one of the pictures.[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v135/Blurboy1980/Blurboy80/65383_1629695059147_1139724115_31750137_4106296_n.jpg[/IMG]Me when I was at University of Florida[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v135/Blurboy1980/Blurboy80/4912_1184868058750_1139724115_30531587_2618800_n.jpg[/IMG]And Me in Lynn :)[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v135/Blurboy1980/Blurboy80/23690_1416095719297_1139724115_31220736_527335_n.jpg[/IMG]And my first ever Ticket :) still got it[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v135/Blurboy1980/Ticket_1.jpg[/IMG]

My name is Adam I am 41 from a small viilage in Hertforshire which is famous for having the last person convicted of witchcraft in England (jane wenham)

I have followe city since I was 8 (it was an act of rebellion)

Fave player at the moment: John Ruddy

Previous faves : Gossy,daren Eadie,"disco"dale gordon, ewan roberts

I am a serial lurker :)

I''m Brendan and I am a numpty. [:)]

Don''t a few fans (or used to) drive from Holland and such places for each home game? [:|] Good committment! [Y]

Name – Spencer.

Live – Greenwich, London.

Born – Norwich, 40½ years ago. Moved to London in ’78 when I walked there with my black cat to find my fortune. Long stick with hanky on shoulder.

First Game – WBA at home when Regis, Cunningham, & co did us. 0-3 I think?

I spent most of the game climbing up the railings at the back of ye olde south stand. I may do the same at Croydon Fc on sat.

First signature – Martin Peters & Colin Suggett (I got MP to sign his name in the program underneath John Bond’s picture…cue wry smiles all round)

Favourite Players

- (then)– Boyer, Neighbour, Fash, Barham, Bruce, Drinkell, Phelan, Crook, Eadie, Bellamy, Hux,

- (now) Wes, Crofts…Surman (TBC)

1 wife, 1 boy, 1 goldfish, 1 oystercard, 1 car, 1 football club.

Welcome & Hi,

I''m Bonney (sometimes Dave my hubby as we share the name WAY), 43 year old female, live in Dereham, Norfolk,

Supported Super City since I moved to the area in 1989 from Kent, was taken to CR in 1989 by my then boyfriend and never looked back, absolutely love it.

Favourite current player - Lappin for his dedication to the club and fans and his contribution to getting us promoted, Hooly well because he''s special lol, Holt and The Admiral are my particular faves at the moment, although I am loving the whole squad.

Favourite past players - Eadie, Huck''s, Dion, Sutchy, Iwan, Sutton, Ruel Fox, Gunny.

I''m also a numpty apparently [:D]

There''s some great people on here, and they are all pretty harmless.

I''m AJ, 20, NR4

I''m studying at the UEA, supported Norwich properly since I was about 6

Favourite Player: Has to be Holt out of the current bunch.

Favourite Ex-Player: Huckerby, never seen a player lift the crowd like he could.

BlurBoy, is that taken in Gainesville? home of the mighty Gators. I spent a couple of years there at the uni.

[quote user="Marty"]BlurBoy, is that taken in Gainesville? home of the mighty Gators. I spent a couple of years there at the uni.[/quote]just read the caption, it says at the UF so that asnwers my question.

Im Sophia, a 22 year old lingerie model with a penchant for bukkake and a high tolerance towards bad personal hygeine...  if any of you fancy hooking up then PM me your bank details.

[quote user="Mario Harpershite"]Im Sophia, a 22 year old lingerie model with a penchant for bukkake and a high tolerance towards bad personal hygeine...  if any of you fancy hooking up then PM me your bank details.[/quote]

What with week''s posting activity and topical debate on here this week, I am amazed this post has gone unchallenged.

Your grammar is appalling! Maybe the correct spelling of bukkake has allowed this to go under the radar of the spelling police - pedant division.

I''m awesome, and my baby son looks just like John Hartson.[img]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs745.ash1/163780_484398595915_702485915_6486633_2310667_n.jpg[/img]

I''m AndrewI live in Maidstone in Kent although I am a Lynn Boy by birth (I used to live in gaywood *laughs to self*Supported City forever and bought my first / my dad bought me my first kit in Lynn Burtons (when Burton sold kits)Moved to the SE for Uni and then back for jobs, I now work in WestminsterI make about 10 games a yearI intend to take a job in Nowich as soon as one comes up and will spend the rest of my career / life thereI love everything about Norfolk except the racist people who post on here, it is my home and I am never happier than when I am there, City rule and are very important to me!

[quote user="swindoncanary"]Go to    http://www.myspace.com/swindoncanary   to find all about me !

[/quote]Your family look lovely, interesting to see the people behind the names.

I''m Harry and I''m an alcoholic. [IMG]http://www.unity.i8i.co.uk/forum/images/smiley_drink.gif[/IMG]Not really, I''m Mark, I''m 48, Snake Pit Season Ticket Holder, Gorleston born and bred, lived in Blackpool for 12 years but back in Gorleston now, first City match in 1969, favourite old time players are Duncan Forbes and Martin Peters (Steve Bruce was close for scoring "that goal" against the Scum), favourite players now Michael Nelson and Korey Smith.

This is me in Malaysia.[IMG]http://services.pinkun.com/norfolk/pinkun/worldwide/KualaLumpur.jpg[/IMG]

My name is Jez, I''m 24 and live in Stevenage, Hertfordshire.

I work in the 5-a-side football industry (PlayFootball.net) and have just completed my 2nd week at our new site in Nottingham.

I used to live in Norwich and went to Taverham High School and City College and lived in Horsford....

Best players include: Darren Huckerby, Ian Crook, Iwan Roberts, Bryan Gunn and of course Grant Holt

My name is Ian and i live in Lowestoft,

I own my own company and am a roofing contractor,

I have been watch Norwich since 1975, Stoke City at home was my first game,

i don`t get to as many games as I would like now down to family commitments and my job ....

Fav players :- Martin Peters, Phil Boyer and Robert Fleck

My name is Jack Bowgen. i live at whitlingham hall near crofts,r.martin,mcveigh,fox,wilbrahanI am 15 years 16 very very soon! i have a season ticket in n+p soon to be barclay and i work at pizza hut.I Like to make videos ie. [url] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZPBSQ2rSho[/url]Fav player- r martin :) first time i have been on tv is the picture below. not too good ey [;)]

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]My name is Jez, I''m 24 and live in Stevenage, Hertfordshire. I work in the 5-a-side football industry (PlayFootball.net) and have just completed my 2nd week at our new site in Nottingham. I used to live in Norwich and went to Taverham High School and City College and lived in Horsford.... Best players include: Darren Huckerby, Ian Crook, Iwan Roberts, Bryan Gunn and of course Grant Holt[/quote]

My name is Ady and I am 38. Born in Norwich, I have lived in Norfolk all my life.

My first game was 2nd May 1981, losing 3-2 at home to an already relegated Leicester which meant we went down too.

Reading this sentence, GPAC has just found out he was my next-door neighbour in Horsford.