Sign in to follow this  
Jim Smith

FAO Archant

Please for gods sake can someone just ask lambert to dismiss this Burnley speculation so we can all move on (or panic depending on his response).

[quote user="canary_girl"]here here[/quote]Where, where?I don''t have many bugbears, the forum police normally wind me up, but here here is one of them!  It''s hear, hear, as in "hear him, hear him".

[quote user="Matt Juler"][quote user="canary_girl"]here here[/quote]Where, where?

I don''t have many bugbears, the forum police normally wind me up, but here here is one of them!  It''s hear, hear, as in "hear him, hear him".
[/quote]

sorry my mistake, learn something new every day, hear hear [:)]

[quote user="Matt Juler"][quote user="canary_girl"]here here[/quote]Where, where?

I don''t have many bugbears, the forum police normally wind me up, but here here is one of them!  It''s hear, hear, as in "hear him, hear him".
[/quote]

Are you quite sure it''s not as in "hear her, hear her" ?

My former fiance would like to know.

OTBC 

OTBC

"The City boss laughed off rumours that right back Russell Martin was on his way to Premier League Blackburn Rovers - and treated new reports linking him with the managerial vacancies at Burnley and Preston in much the same manner."

http://www.pinkun.com:80/norwich-city/stars_will_stay_at_norwich_city_paul_lambert_1_764928

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="Matt Juler"][quote user="canary_girl"]here here[/quote]Where, where?I don''t have many bugbears, the forum police normally wind me up, but here here is one of them!  It''s hear, hear, as in "hear him, hear him".[/quote]

OTBC 

OTBC

[/quote]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hear,_hear

"The City boss laughed off rumours that right back Russell Martin was on his way to Premier League Blackburn Rovers - and treated new reports linking him with the managerial vacancies at Burnley and Preston in much the same manner." http://www.pinkun.com:80/norwich-city/stars_will_stay_at_norwich_city_paul_lambert_1_764928"

Thats pretty unspecific thouigh and he continues to be linked which is not consistent with him (or probably his agent) haveing ruled it out. I just think that where our manager is being quoted at evens to be the next manager of another club and cited in local newspapers as being on a "shortlist of 6" Burnley intend to interview then it is not unreasonable for someone to ask him to rule himself out.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="Matt Juler"][quote user="canary_girl"]here here[/quote]Where, where?I don''t have many bugbears, the forum police normally wind me up, but here here is one of them!  It''s hear, hear, as in "hear him, hear him".[/quote]

OTBC 

OTBC

[/quote]I wonder why she became that .... [^o)]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

My former fiance would like to know.[/quote]

I wonder why she became that .... [^o)][/quote]Do you think she got a bit freaked out by him saying "the world and his wife are watching" at inappropriate moments?