Sign in to follow this  
Bird Table

If Lambert is still here at 3pm tomorrow...

Then we need to hold to biggest Lambert love-in possible to persuade him to stay. Then at least we can say we did as much as we can as fans to keep him here.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]I''m sure he will still be here by then as Burnley seem to be considering several options when it comes to manager and are in no great rush (as they have said themselves).[/quote]

to be honest if he is interested, then I''d rather he would not be here 3pm tomorrow

[quote user="canary_girl"]

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]I''m sure he will still be here by then as Burnley seem to be considering several options when it comes to manager and are in no great rush (as they have said themselves).[/quote]

to be honest if he is interested, then I''d rather he would not be here 3pm tomorrow

[/quote]

I''d rather have a manager other clubs covert than a no mark like Bryan Gunn or Peter Grant, I''d also rather have an ambitious manager who wants to push things forward rather than one who is happy to turn up, get paid and go home. If you kicked out every manager or player who isn''t tempted by other clubs offers you will soon have no players and a new manager every week.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"][quote user="canary_girl"]

[/quote]

I''d rather have a manager other clubs covert than a no mark like Bryan Gunn or Peter Grant, I''d also rather have an ambitious manager who wants to push things forward rather than one who is happy to turn up, get paid and go home. If you kicked out every manager or player who isn''t tempted by other clubs offers you will soon have no players and a new manager every week.

[/quote]

ok may wording of ''interested'' was the wrong word to use and of course I accept certain clubs will catch managers and players eyes, but the general impression is that this is has been going on for around a week now and that Lambert''s agent has spoke to Burnely etc. and Lambert doesn''t seem particulary happy, he would normally just assure the fans he is staying put for the time being, there was none of this and Lambert to Burnely specualtion has been going around for ages, which I dont think is good for the fans or club. What I ment to say was if was intending to leave over the next week then I''d rather he wasnt here 3pm tomorrow

[quote user="canary_girl"]

[/quote]

I agree. If he''s interested in f***ing Burnley, it means his oft repeated statements of a love for Norwich City were nothing but bullsh.it.