Sign in to follow this  
Coelho

Re: Gary Megson ( I hope this is wrong)

[quote user="Epic Beard Man"]http://gary.megson.mediafetcher.com/news/top_stories/actor_skiing.php[/quote]Still sad news for his family, and I offer my condolences.Still, at least it means the ''real'' Gary Megson is still alive and kicking - he should apply for the ITFC job! Wouldn''t that be marvellous? [;)]

All, It looks like it is a different Megson ( still very sad) But I am very relieved. My apologies if this thread has offended anyone, As it was on a credible station and to be fair Mr Brazil was very upset, I took it that this was true.

My thoughts though are now with Mr Megson’s family

Again Apologies

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]Jesus wept are you guys serious? As confirmed by a couple, it was Gary Mason, former British boxing champ, not bloody Gary Megson!!![/quote]

Chill, the OP misheard and has since apologised for that, no harm was meant. Perhaps Pete could do the decent thing and delete this thread?

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]Jesus wept are you guys serious? As confirmed by a couple, it was Gary Mason, former British boxing champ, not bloody Gary Megson!!![/quote]

Hucks Boots, as you can see from initial post, it all lead to being "our " Megson, An easy mistake to make and As I heard it at 9am and it was breaking news 1 ( and Brazil ) put 2 and 2 together .

I have apologised later in the thread, it was a genuine misunderstanding

[quote user="Raymond Getärd"]

Chill, the OP misheard and has since apologised for that, no harm was meant. Perhaps Pete could do the decent thing and delete this thread?

[/quote]

I have no need to ''chill'' Raymond, I just find this thread laughable.