Sign in to follow this  

Parking at or close to the ground?

Evening all. Now I usually dump the car on matchdays wherever we find a space and then take a wander to the ground, however since recently having had knee surgery and against medical advice I decided I couldn''t sit by the radio again this week listening to the game getting frustrated at not being there so got tickets. My problem is that I am currently stuck in a leg brace and am not very mobile on the sticks so will need to be pretty close to the ground but am not sure if there is parking at the ground nowdays? So can anybody tell me if there is parking at the ground and what it''s going to cost if there is please. Cheers Inchy.

[quote user="IncH_HigH "]Evening all. Now I usually dump the car on matchdays wherever we find a space and then take a wander to the ground, however since recently having had knee surgery and against medical advice I decided I couldn''t sit by the radio again this week listening to the game getting frustrated at not being there so got tickets. My problem is that I am currently stuck in a leg brace and am not very mobile on the sticks so will need to be pretty close to the ground but am not sure if there is parking at the ground nowdays? So can anybody tell me if there is parking at the ground and what it''s going to cost if there is please. Cheers Inchy.[/quote]

Not sure of the cost, but if you ring the ticket office you can get a space on the club car park

Parking at the ground for £10 (!!) used to be advertised on the OS a lot last season. Not heard anything about it this season though.

Looks like I''ll have to ring the ticket office. Thanks both.

[quote user="IncH_HigH "]will need to be pretty close to the ground.........

[/quote]

If you''re only an inch high you must be fairly close to the ground now! [;)]