It says on BBC Sport that Stoke are the only club to have made an official enquiry to a loan deal for Craig Bellamy.So how come they can afford him and we can''t. There has to be something wrong here

What???

Stoke?????

If he actually went there i''ll eat my hat, and thats a promise!!!!

[quote]hes not going anywhere anyway, why is this Bellamy stuff still going on there is another thread about it too.[/quote]

Newcastle''s chairman, has just said on sky sports news, that they are willing to listen to clubs wishing to make an offer for Bellamy.

Still don''t want him here though!.

it would be funny if he did. seeing as hes so full of himself that he decides to take on the manager and ends up in the fizzy league. I would like to see him here, though

So Stoke have made an official enquiry. How many others have made an unofficial enquiry ? According to Worthington we have enquired about a number of players, all above board I would suggest, so how come we have not heard about any of those ? In fact how much did we know about Ashton''s arrival till it was almost done and dusted ?Just because Stoke have made an enquiry does not mean that they have the where withall to meet Newcastle''s demands nor does it mean there is an likelihood of it happening.Club''s release information as and when it suits them - likewise football agents.It''s not put out to inform fans. Even the not too bright Lord Sheepshanks has finally caught up with how things are done and sprung both their recent signings completely out of the blue (so to speak).If we are to get anyone else lets hope it''s someone who has a wider interest than his own self importance. And someone who realises that it''s not fans leaving early that''s the problem but players starting late that''s giving us all the grief.