Sign in to follow this  
yellow_belly

Has the love affair with PL been soured?

No.Burnley as for permission to speak to him.We say ''No.''Lambert says, publically ''That''s fine by me.  Now if you don''t mind, I''ve got a job to do.''It shouldn''t change his relationship with the fans one iota unless he actually decides to leave.

Not for me. My only concern is if it has effected the players.

What it has done is bring a lot of people out from under their rock spouting all kinds of ridiculous conspiracy theories about why he''s going.

Thus far I think PL has strengthened his relationship if anything!

He is focussed on winning tomorrow - doing the job he''s contracted to do.

The fans will support him more than ever at the Orient game...

[quote user="Mellow yellow 4 ever"]No, because http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/b/burnley/8448259.stm[/quote]

I assume the people who were all slagging him off for not saying exactly what he says there are all busy writing their apologies for being massive divs.

[quote user="Fr. Chewy Louie"][quote user="Mellow yellow 4 ever"]No, because http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/b/burnley/8448259.stm[/quote] I assume the people who were all slagging him off for not saying exactly what he says there are all busy writing their apologies for being massive divs.[/quote]

this was when Burnley were after him before

[quote user="canary_girl"]

[quote user="Fr. Chewy Louie"][quote user="Mellow yellow 4 ever"]No, because http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/b/burnley/8448259.stm[/quote] I assume the people who were all slagging him off for not saying exactly what he says there are all busy writing their apologies for being massive divs.[/quote]

this was when Burnley were after him before

[/quote]

In that case I apologise for being a massive div. sorry everyone.

This is the story from when Owen Coyle left; nothing to do with current situation.

[quote user="Fr. Chewy Louie"]Also for apparently not being very good at quoting.[/quote]That''ll be down to your browser - all the garbage in the posts. Think it''s IE but not sure. No probs when using Firefox; since web-site was modified has been quoting issues.

Ha Ha, good quality daft question WITS. If that happened i would support ipswich.