Sign in to follow this  
Nishclishbang

Sporting Life are reporting.....

...that Lambert has quit. Sure it doesn''t give any details, but its clearly worded. See the Transfer clockwatch (time 3.38) on sportinglife.com

If this has been on the website already, please don''t jump down my throat, I can''t keep up with the pace at the moment!

1538: Jon Marsh brings us the latest reports from East Anglia, which are that Paul Lambert has apparently quit Norwich. Burnley, of course, approached the club for permission to speak to the Scot last night.

is what it says.

From the sight...

1538: Jon Marsh brings us the latest reports from East Anglia, which are that Paul Lambert has apparently quit Norwich. Burnley, of course, approached the club for permission to speak to the Scot last night.

Its Jon Marsh. I couldn''t find anything about who he is, but I read it that he is not some punter off the street.

He was also the lead singer of The Beloved.

[quote user="Fr. Chewy Louie"]1538: Jon Marsh brings us the latest reports from East Anglia, which are that Paul Lambert has apparently quit Norwich. Burnley, of course, approached the club for permission to speak to the Scot last night. is what it says.[/quote]and who is john marsh?

[quote user="lobstercatcher2"][quote user="Fr. Chewy Louie"]1538: Jon Marsh brings us the latest reports from East Anglia, which are that Paul Lambert has apparently quit Norwich. Burnley, of course, approached the club for permission to speak to the Scot last night. is what it says.[/quote]and who is john marsh?[/quote]i hate lag,behind everyone else with my who is john marsh

[quote user="bjg123"]Yes they are - read their live update on the transfer gossip[/quote]The clue is in your own post.Definition of Gossip: Gossip is idle talk or rumour, especially about the personal or private

affairs of others. It forms one of the oldest and most common means of

sharing (unproven) facts and views, but also has a reputation for the

introduction of errors and other variations into the information

transmitted. ...