Sign in to follow this  
canarynotsonew77

Just sharing what I'm hearing.....

Don''t shoot the messenger, but am hearing that Paul Lambert will resign as Norwich manager later this afternoon.

Really hope it''s not true and it''s not my intention to stoke the fire here. I''m a true fan and am not trying to get fans up in arms. It''s just what I''ve heard.

Heard this from a number of places. First heard it about half an hour ago from my friend James, who works at the club. Can''t really put his surname for obvious reasons.

After hearing this I checked Twitter etc etc and rumours on there have started, that PL is quitting later today.

Can''t tell you how much I hope this isn''t true. Although James tipped me off when Roeder was appointed so he got that one right.

If this is true i would suggest you have just dropped "James" in it big time. There can''t be that many James at CR who would be in the know.

[quote user="canaryspike7"]There is more than one James. It''s a fairly common name, you know. I know of three James'' that work at NCFC.[/quote]Sack em all[;)]

I am beggining to think there may be something in this. Have had the 3pm staff meeting claims verified buy a couple of people.

[quote user="Woman in the Stands"]That''s besides the point. You shouldn''t name names.What''s to stop the club investigating all 3 (or more) of them because of this thread? There''s such a thing as confidentiality built into employee contracts.[/quote]You''re right I should be flippant.

IF there is 3pm staff meeting, it doesn''t mean that Lambert is on his way out. They may ask him to come out with a statement confirming that he wants to stay to get rid of the rumours. Always look to the positives. Thats if there is even a 3pm meeting.

I am also starting to think, its all over for Lambert at CR.  Shame but we will move on.

Settle down. Do you think I would seriously say James if my friend was actually called James? I''m aware Norwich isn''t the biggest club so wouldn''t be hard to find the James who leaked this.

I changed his name. He''s a friend, I''m not going to sell him down the river just to get replies on this website am I?! Come on.

[quote user="canaryspike7"]Settle down. Do you think I would seriously say James if my friend was actually called James? I''m aware Norwich isn''t the biggest club so wouldn''t be hard to find the James who leaked this. I changed his name. He''s a friend, I''m not going to sell him down the river just to get replies on this website am I?! Come on.[/quote]

Hahahaha, it''s ok to just admit you made it all up you know.

I didn''t make it up. Like I said, don''t shoot the messenger, it''s what I''ve heard. Hope it''s not true, but all this speculation means he must be going, as he could have killed the rumour when he had the chance this morning.

[quote user="canaryspike7"]Settle down. Do you think I would seriously say James if my friend was actually called James? I''m aware Norwich isn''t the biggest club so wouldn''t be hard to find the James who leaked this.

I changed his name. He''s a friend, I''m not going to sell him down the river just to get replies on this website am I?! Come on.[/quote]Sounds like BS to me, I mean, who makes up a name to add credibility to a post which could quite simply have been left at ''friend''. If you are telling the truth, then I am sure that the 3 Jame''s who do work at Norwich City Football Club will be most delighted with your use of their name - as opposed to, say, a name which you cannot associate with any club employee - such as ''Mr X''.Anyway, my friend Janette* is coming round soon with her boyfriend Jimmy** to watch a bit of Football*** so better go.*This friend is not actually named Janette.**Her boyfriend is not actually named Jimmy.***I may actually watch Rugby, or Cricket, but didn''t want to disclose that info.

After years of rubbish we finally get someone who brings the feel good factor back then what happens ? why does something always come along to spoil things ? if Lambert does leave which a couple of days ago would have been unthinkable , i will disown football for good , what''s the point after all ?

[quote user="Duffman"]Also who is the EDP/Pinkun Journo? I follow a few of them and not seen anything.[/quote]

same, but then they seem a little too quiet for my liking..about to get the details for a big story perhaps?

[quote user="canary_girl"]

[quote user="Duffman"]Also who is the EDP/Pinkun Journo? I follow a few of them and not seen anything.[/quote]

same, but then they seem a little too quiet for my liking..about to get the details for a big story perhaps?

[/quote]Odd Pete isn''t here telling us all he hasn''t heard anything

There wasn''t this much speculation this morning so that''s why he wouldn''t have felt like he had to discuss it. Its all the negative fans that have to find something to dent the teams confidence that are sparking all the rumours. It''s just specualtion, so why does that mean he has to go. Specualtion means nothing. If all specualtion was true then every football team would be completely different to how they are now. Specualtion means nothing. Lambert is our manager today, he will be tomorrow, and im pretty sure he will be for a longer time to come