Sign in to follow this  
AndyCanary

Positive mental attitude....

Lambo is a Celtic hero. He definitely could have gone there when Lennon got the job. He would have been a much favoured candidate I''m sure.

I''m sure he could have gone to Burnley last season as well if he wanted too. When they were in the Prem and we were in League 1.

Even if he did want to go then and they say turned him down due to lack of Champ and Prem experience it''d be a weird attitude to want to go to a place after being rejected.

Remember on both instances Lambo was EXTREMELY tight lipped about the links. This may just be his style :)

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Lambo is a Celtic hero. He definitely could have gone there when Lennon got the job. He would have been a much favoured candidate I''m sure.

I''m sure he could have gone to Burnley last season as well if he wanted too. When they were in the Prem and we were in League 1.

Even if he did want to go then and they say turned him down due to lack of Champ and Prem experience it''d be a weird attitude to want to go to a place after being rejected.

Remember on both instances Lambo was EXTREMELY tight lipped about the links. This may just be his style :)[/quote]

Far too sensible and logical I''m afraid Andy ... quite why he would turn Burnley down when there was a chance of keeping them in the Premiership, but jump at the chance of taking them on when halfway in the Championship is beyond me!

But ... stranger things have happened ... and there''s nowt any of us can do about it.

In McNally we trust! OTBC