Sign in to follow this  
Scottlarock

- Talksport - Lambert

...just to add more fuel. Talksport just mentioned the strong rumour of Lamberts resignation.

....insulting to go to Burnley if he indeed does.

Still can''t get my head round why he would want to go to Burnley when he has got such a good thing going here at Norwich. People can put whatever spin on it they like but if it''s true that he''s leaving us for Bunrley like I fear he is, then he''s taking a gamble. If it were a Prem club after him I could fully understand and expect him to go.

[quote user="cityangel"]Did we need another new thread?[/quote]

.......it''s only because they announced as ''unconfirmed'' breaking news and that was the first time this afternoon confirming that they have recieved that somethings up.

Sorry to bother you CA

[quote user="Wembley_Canary"]Still can''t get my head round why he would want to go to Burnley when he has got such a good thing going here at Norwich. People can put whatever spin on it they like but if it''s true that he''s leaving us for Bunrley like I fear he is, then he''s taking a gamble. If it were a Prem club after him I could fully understand and expect him to go.
[/quote]

Considering he has the chance for consecutive promotions/league titles as well as another manager of the year award. He could then have his pick of real top jobs..............in a matter of a few months. It''s very galling indeed if it happens.

Can only be one of two reasons for me, a fallout with staff or a rather large salary increase which has tempted him into the move. I can''t recall too many championship managers quiting jobs for another championship team, unless that Championship club is a much bigger club.

[quote]Still can''t get my head round why he would want to go to Burnley when he has got such a good thing going here at Norwich. People can put whatever spin on it they like but if it''s true that he''s leaving us for Bunrley like I fear he is, then he''s taking a gamble. If it were a Prem club after him I could fully understand and expect him to go.
[/quote]

you say that now, yet when he was linked to burnley last time, a lot on here were saying the same things, like it showed no ambition etc etc. at that time norwich were in league 1 and burnley were in the prem.

[quote user="Scottlarock"]

[quote user="cityangel"]Did we need another new thread?[/quote]

.......it''s only because they announced as ''unconfirmed'' breaking news and that was the first time this afternoon confirming that they have recieved that somethings up.

Sorry to bother you CA

[/quote]

No I''m sorry, this Lambert business has wound me up big time, think I''ll go for a lay down. in a dark room.

I''ve no problem with more threads, surely now is the time we want info, and the talksport things is perfectly fair.

If he goes, it will be because he wants to be closer to Scotland, or money or both.