Sign in to follow this  
LeJuge

He's Gone, Let's Face It.....

With the rumour having spread throughout the internet, to radio stations, to popular football websites, without any sign of a denial by Lambert, his representatives, the club, or Burnley....I suspect that all parties are:a) Sitting around a table agreeing a compensation package. b) Have agreed a compensation package, but with the agreement that Norwich will tie up Malky Mackay first, the departure of Lambert will be announced with the arrival of Mackay (or similar high profile manager).If there was positive news, McNally and Ferrari would be yapping. There HAS to be either positive or negative news, whether that comes from Burnley or Norwich, unless either scenario a) or b) are happening.

yeah, if all this Lambert leaving was nonsesne, the club and Lambert would just say so...they wouldn''t reporters and sky sports all outside Carrow Road, if there really was nothing to report

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Blah blah blah blah blah......

I think i might start a thread stating the opposite....[/quote]Why not? You clearly aren''t shy when it comes to expressing your opinions in the public arena.

[quote user="canary_girl"]yeah, if all this Lambert leaving was nonsesne, the club and Lambert would just say so...they wouldn''t reporters and sky sports all outside Carrow Road, if there really was nothing to report[/quote]Exactly! I agree.... they are finalising something, and I suspect that the news will be negative.After all that this club, and the board, have been through.... I suspect that they need some positive news to counter it with.

[quote user="KING OF NP"]Option B is quite clever but that would take some time[/quote]Not neccessarily, Skype and all that, tele-conferencing. Lambert wants out, Malky wants in. Burnley pay Norwich compo, Norwich give some of that to Watford. Lambert gets rich, Malky gets whatever Lambert was on (in other words, a pay rise, Watford are skint).Watford get money, which they need badly. They appoint their reserve coach, or an unemployed manager, and the banks are kept sweet until the summer.Seems look an all round good agreement.

ITVAnglia just tweeted that NCFC have told them Lambert has not resigned and will be in charge tomorrow... Panic over for now! Lets win this game and move on!

[quote user="LeJuge"][quote user="canary_girl"]yeah, if all this Lambert leaving was nonsesne, the club and Lambert would just say so...they wouldn''t reporters and sky sports all outside Carrow Road, if there really was nothing to report[/quote]

Exactly! I agree.... they are finalising something, and I suspect that the news will be negative.

After all that this club, and the board, have been through.... I suspect that they need some positive news to counter it with.
[/quote]

Im just hoping that this has all been a cruel joke, and they have been waiting to announce Lambert signing a new contract, or a new player coming in. Cannot see this happening though :(