Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Beat Everton and we stay up!

I just know (trust me) that if City beat Everton, then we will stay up.

This game is scheduled to coincide with the great conjunction of Pluto with Venus. This cosmic event has astrologically, a positive influence on the victorious of this day.

Therefore the result of that game is vital for our survival this season.

Fail to win it (a draw will not suffice) will only seal our doom.

This game IS that important, and City''s premiership status is at stake, just in this one game.

Failure is not an option!. 

If only it would be as easy as that....we''ve got some tricky games coming up.....because we are playing the teams around us where we need to pick up points against.....I think playing the lower teams is gonna show at the end of the day our survial if we fail to beat WBA and palace then its good bye....because if the gap from 17th to 18th widens any more there will be no chance of us having a glimmer of a chance staying up....We need to start picking up more points fast!!!!!   

I hope u''re right...(about us winning and staying up).

Personally i think the west brom game is the biggee.

If we don''t WIN that then we''re bu**ered.

By the way i just got through and put my name on the waiting list!!

WHOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let''s just beat up Everton! (hypothetically)

Delia, will be sat/stood with the Norwich fans, as she refuses to sit with the scouse hierarchy (for last years debacle concerning fat taunts). She can lead the charge with OTBC and show the shell-suit brigade what true fans are!  Y''ARMY! ;~)

if palace win one more when we get a point or draw then we have no chance. we must win before they do

i think we could get a win at everton if we just cut out the silly mistakes. the little slip ups we have are ridiculous

[quote]Let''s just beat up Everton! (hypothetically) Delia, will be sat/stood with the Norwich fans, as she refuses to sit with the scouse hierarchy (for last years debacle concerning fat taunts). She can l...[/quote]

Yeah, nice one.

Problem with Delia is that she won''t be able to get comfortable at Goodison for a few years because you lot are on your way back down.

Beat Everton, mwhahahahahahahahahaha!!!!