Sign in to follow this  
LeJuge

Does anybody know any City players?

If so, fancy giving them a tinkle to see whether they know anything?There must be somebody here with a number or two? I have spoken to one former player, who doesn''t know anything at all.That would be the greatest source I suspect, they would be amongst the first to know.....

[quote user="Fr. Chewy Louie"]I lived with a girl years ago who once sh*gged Clint Easton, if that helps.[/quote]Well it would help if you still had the number of that girl, who happened to still have the number of Clint Easton, who might have the number of Paul McVeigh, who could subsequently phone a current City player and ask!Come to think of it, probably a long shot that one!

I have Melissa Gunns number. I am sure they still have contacts. I know for sure she is friends with a few of the players

Everyone in the club from cleaner through to McNally / Delia has clearly been told not to say a word - those under director level probably with the threat of losing their job. I still reckon we are already talking to Malky. My usual source has replied to several emails today but as soon as I mention the word Lambert I do not get a reply. 

[quote user="Lambert is King"]Everyone in the club from cleaner through to McNally / Delia has clearly been told not to say a word - those under director level probably with the threat of losing their job. I still reckon we are already talking to Malky. My usual source has replied to several emails today but as soon as I mention the word Lambert I do not get a reply. [/quote]I think thats why this is taking so long to be honest

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Lambert is King"]Everyone in the club from cleaner through to McNally / Delia has clearly been told not to say a word - those under director level probably with the threat of losing their job. I still reckon we are already talking to Malky. My usual source has replied to several emails today but as soon as I mention the word Lambert I do not get a reply. [/quote]

I think thats why this is taking so long to be honest
[/quote]

Yep I have nothing to base this on and will look stupid if Lambert is staying just so many things jump out. Looked like Malky about to be appointed at Burnley - suddenly he wasnt. 

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Lambert is King"]Everyone in the club from cleaner through to McNally / Delia has clearly been told not to say a word - those under director level probably with the threat of losing their job. I still reckon we are already talking to Malky. My usual source has replied to several emails today but as soon as I mention the word Lambert I do not get a reply. [/quote]I think thats why this is taking so long to be honest[/quote]Lol, I just said that on another post. I bet that the club have agreed to let Lambert leave, as long as we tie up a replacement first.It had better be a good one though. For me, it has to be Malky or Hughton, nobody else could keep this train on the tracks.