Sign in to follow this  
Leedscanary

Huckerby on Twitter

Hucks6dh6 is Huckerbys Twitter account, and he''s having a rum old time tweeting gentle digs at Burnley fans.

City Legend and I''d happily have him in charge if Lambert left [:)]

[quote user="leedscanary"]

Hucks6dh6 is Huckerbys Twitter account, and he''s having a rum old time tweeting gentle digs at Burnley fans.

[/quote]Would you seriously put somebody with no management experience in charge of our club whilst it sits within touching distance of the automatic promotion spots?No way, if he wants to manage this club he can go and prove himself at Cambridge United or somewhere. If Lambert leaves it has to be Malky Mackay, Martin O''Neill or Chris Hughton.

[quote user="LeJuge"][quote user="leedscanary"]

[/quote]Would you seriously put somebody with no management experience in charge of our club whilst it sits within touching distance of the automatic promotion spots?No way, if he wants to manage this club he can go and prove himself at Cambridge United or somewhere. If Lambert leaves it has to be Malky Mackay, Martin O''Neill or Chris Hughton.[/quote]Eddie Howe and Gus Poyet ... just to throw another couple of names in the hat ;)

[quote user="Henry"][quote user="LeJuge"][quote user="leedscanary"]

[/quote]Would you seriously put somebody with no management experience in charge of our club whilst it sits within touching distance of the automatic promotion spots?No way, if he wants to manage this club he can go and prove himself at Cambridge United or somewhere. If Lambert leaves it has to be Malky Mackay, Martin O''Neill or Chris Hughton.[/quote]Eddie Howe and Gus Poyet ... just to throw another couple of names in the hat ;)[/quote]I''m not having Poyet if he brings that dirty Argentine scummer Mauricio Taricco!!! Filth!!!