Sign in to follow this  
Barclay Trucker

Radio norfolk

Feel like giving up on football altogether if he goes.

How many times have we had this done to us now? When we are doing well a manager ups and leaves!

[quote]

Feel like giving up on football altogether if he goes.

How many times have we had this done to us now? When we are doing well a manager ups and leaves![/quote]

karma.

surely it must have been in the back of peoples minds since he was last linked heavily with the burnley job (think there was more to that than came out in the press at the time)?

hes got a history of not hanging around long.

Please please ....PLEASE ....For the love of God ... get it sorted one way or the other soon [:S]Not sure how much longer i can take listening to Radio Norfolk ... my brain will turn to cream cheese and dribble out of my ears [:|]

Seriously reconsidering my season ticket renewal by DD. We''ve put up with some real carp at Carra Rd for an awfully long time and the minute we almost are on course for the previously unthinkable of successive promotions in such style and .......was it too good to be true?

Even if he does go, I''m thankful to him for giving us what he has already and wish him the best...just not at Norwich''s expense.

How will not renewing your season ticket help anyone? Club will need the fans more than ever. If he goes, lets regroup behind the new manager and show Lambert what a mistake he''s made.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]he hasnt quit....
[/quote]

Please put us out of our misery and tell us what you know.

RN just reported there are several reporters there but no news to report. Number of staff left at 5pm - end of working day. Discussions about whether or not a Mercedes is PL''s or not.Notice it''s gone relatively quiet on here as I guess people are travelling home from work.

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]RN just reported there are several reporters there but no news to report. Number of staff left at 5pm - end of working day. Discussions about whether or not a Mercedes is PL''s or not.Notice it''s gone relatively quiet on here as I guess people are travelling home from work. [/quote]I have just eaten my home made sweet chilli chicken and egg fried rice ... yummy [:P]Right back to the hysteria and incessant rumour-mongering [:S]

[quote user="Henry"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]RN just reported there are several reporters there but no news to report. Number of staff left at 5pm - end of working day. Discussions about whether or not a Mercedes is PL''s or not.Notice it''s gone relatively quiet on here as I guess people are travelling home from work. [/quote]I have just eaten my home made sweet chilli chicken and egg fried rice ... yummy [:P]Right back to the hysteria and incessant rumour-mongering [:S][/quote]Was it tasty then?Being careful not to say anything that results in a thread being pulled [:P]

[quote user="Henry"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]RN just reported there are several reporters there but no news to report. Number of staff left at 5pm - end of working day. Discussions about whether or not a Mercedes is PL''s or not.Notice it''s gone relatively quiet on here as I guess people are travelling home from work. [/quote]I have just eaten my home made sweet chilli chicken and egg fried rice ... yummy [:P]Right back to the hysteria and incessant rumour-mongering [:S][/quote]

I don''t know how you can have an appetite to eat food,my stomach is churning over and over here.

Feel sick that he might leave us.

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"][quote user="Henry"][quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]RN just reported there are several reporters there but no news to report. Number of staff left at 5pm - end of working day. Discussions about whether or not a Mercedes is PL''s or not.Notice it''s gone relatively quiet on here as I guess people are travelling home from work. [/quote]I have just eaten my home made sweet chilli chicken and egg fried rice ... yummy [:P]Right back to the hysteria and incessant rumour-mongering [:S][/quote]Was it tasty then?Being careful not to say anything that results in a thread being pulled [:P][/quote]Awww does that mean the hardline and strict forum police isn''t about [:P]Not helping much am i? [;)]And yes ... it was mucho tasty and created with my very hands [:P]

lambert has just left carrow rd acccording to radio norfolk,but he did confirm that he would be at the game tomorrow.

[quote user="huckerby6"]Everyone really needs to get behind lambert tomorrow,and the whole ground needs to sing your hearts out for him.[/quote]

Hucks can you put this up as a thread everyone will listen to you and papers will surely print your rallying call

[quote user="Lambert is King"]

[quote user="huckerby6"]Everyone really needs to get behind lambert tomorrow,and the whole ground needs to sing your hearts out for him.[/quote]

Hucks can you put this up as a thread everyone will listen to you and papers will surely print your rallying call

[/quote]LiK - this isn''t Darren Huckerby''s user name. At least not the one he posts under for his website