Sign in to follow this  
LeJuge

Paul Lambert Is At Fault For This....

In my opinion it was a little unprofessional, on a Friday the day before a game, with no training session in which to calm players nerves.Yeah its the FA Crap, he is probably going to play kids, but his job is to win games of football and to prepare for matches in the best possible fashion.Great manager, yes. But never bigger than the club, not this club. This week is about getting to the next round of the FA Cup, not a national Paul Lambert day.I hope that he stays, but I will always be wary and untrusting of him from now onwards.

[quote user="LeJuge"]In my opinion it was a little unprofessional, on a Friday the day before a game, with no training session in which to calm players nerves.Yeah its the FA Crap, he is probably going to play kids, but his job is to win games of football and to prepare for matches in the best possible fashion.Great manager, yes. But never bigger than the club, not this club. This week is about getting to the next round of the FA Cup, not a national Paul Lambert day.I hope that he stays, but I will always be wary and untrusting of him from now onwards. [/quote]I''m sure he''ll be devastated when he reads that.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="LeJuge"]In my opinion it was a little unprofessional, on a Friday the day before a game, with no training session in which to calm players nerves.Yeah its the FA Crap, he is probably going to play kids, but his job is to win games of football and to prepare for matches in the best possible fashion.Great manager, yes. But never bigger than the club, not this club. This week is about getting to the next round of the FA Cup, not a national Paul Lambert day.I hope that he stays, but I will always be wary and untrusting of him from now onwards. [/quote]I''m sure he''ll be devastated when he reads that.[/quote]

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="LeJuge"]In my opinion it was a little unprofessional, on a Friday the day before a game, with no training session in which to calm players nerves.Yeah its the FA Crap, he is probably going to play kids, but his job is to win games of football and to prepare for matches in the best possible fashion.Great manager, yes. But never bigger than the club, not this club. This week is about getting to the next round of the FA Cup, not a national Paul Lambert day.I hope that he stays, but I will always be wary and untrusting of him from now onwards. [/quote]I''m sure he''ll be devastated when he reads that.[/quote]I doubt that Lambert spends his time trawling around forums though, does he, unlike you and - for one night - me. Out of interest, do you really consider the City and Trowse to be two entirely different places? It takes about ten minutes to walk from one to the other....