Sign in to follow this  
lobstercatcher2

staff metting called today at 3pm

A staff meeting?

How the hell would any Norwich fans know?

Why am i even replying to this tripe? Pinkun has gone into tripe overload in the last 12 hours...

[quote user="jed exodous"]A staff meeting? How the hell would any Norwich fans know? Why am i even replying to this tripe? Pinkun has gone into tripe overload in the last 12 hours...[/quote]Well some of them post on here maybe ....pratt

I''m sure any staff member who would be invited to a meeting about the future of the Club manager would be whiling away the hours dropping hints on the Pink Un MB, tbf.Come on.  Maybe there is - it''d be a players meeting rather than staff, surely?

show me the proof? whats ur sauce? and i dont mean hp or ketchup................name and shame ...........prove to me ur not just full of shit-e!!!!!

cmon, you know no-one names their ketchup, why would i. Anyway there is 100% a staff meeting at Carrow Road at 3pm.It doesnt necessarily mean much, wouldnt Carrow Road managers want to talk to their staff to ease speculation?There''s probably not much to be read from it but it is happening.

Ive had 6 meetings this week at work for all manner of subjects............its all speculation and drivel till he actually does leave..............it wont be until atleast next season if he does deciede to go.

In my line of work a staff meeting is only held at 3pm in one of 2 situations1) OFSTED are comming !!!2) The Head Teacher is leaving

Work it out folks ! Lambert is history, BUT lets move on and support the caretaker manager and the next boss , and more importantly the players !

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]In my line of work a staff meeting is only held at 3pm in one of 2 situations

1) OFSTED are comming !!!
2) The Head Teacher is leaving

Work it out folks ! Lambert is history, BUT lets move on and support the caretaker manager and the next boss , and more importantly the players !
[/quote]

Um, McCarthyism or you don''t teach English ?!? [8-)]

Hahaha ah yes, generally the buggers sneak up when you have a busy week....Year 11 coursework deadline tuesday... whats this ?? OFSTED are comming monday - wednesday ! lolthey really are c**ts.A colleague of mine got a written warning for telling an OFSTED inspector " Satisfactory ? Satisfactory you say ? Well next lesson come back and you teach the bloody lesson , only reason your an inspector is because you cant hack a class room !! "Head reprimanded him then off the record shook his hand and congratulated him ! lol

OP, Due to your lack of words and not making much sense, i was under the impression you meant a staff meeting at Burnley.  I still stand by my comment that this thread is tripe...

[quote user="jed exodous"]OP, Due to your lack of words and not making much sense, i was under the impression you meant a staff meeting at Burnley.  I still stand by my comment that this thread is tripe...[/quote]I''m glad someone else thought that.My lame Alastair Campbell joke does look a bit odd otherwise.....