Sign in to follow this  
anselin007

Final word on Lambert issue

People gloating about how this is all over as he has confirmed he will be here tomorrow.........RUBBISH............. Its all happening. Lambert and board have been open with discussions and told lambert that on the eve of an FA CUP clash he is to be proffessional and lead the club out tomorrow and they will inform the players and release the statement of his resignation after tomorrows game in which time Norwich source thier replacement and start speaking to agents etc....... no other reason for Lambert to be tight lipped or to still be at the club late on a friday night. They are all behaving as proffessional as possible and all will stir around 5:30pm tomorrow eveing of which i will be amazingly suprised if i hear any different than we have parted company and burnley install Lambert as manager

[quote user="anselin007"]People gloating about how this is all over as he has confirmed he will be here tomorrow.........RUBBISH............. Its all happening. Lambert and board have been open with discussions and told lambert that on the eve of an FA CUP clash he is to be proffessional and lead the club out tomorrow and they will inform the players and release the statement of his resignation after tomorrows game in which time Norwich source thier replacement and start speaking to agents etc....... no other reason for Lambert to be tight lipped or to still be at the club late on a friday night. They are all behaving as proffessional as possible and all will stir around 5:30pm tomorrow eveing of which i will be amazingly suprised if i hear any different than we have parted company and burnley install Lambert as manager[/quote]And let that be the end of it.

[quote user="anselin007"]People gloating about how this is all over as he has confirmed he will be here tomorrow.........RUBBISH............. Its all happening. Lambert and board have been open with discussions and told lambert that on the eve of an FA CUP clash he is to be proffessional and lead the club out tomorrow and they will inform the players and release the statement of his resignation after tomorrows game in which time Norwich source thier replacement and start speaking to agents etc....... no other reason for Lambert to be tight lipped or to still be at the club late on a friday night. They are all behaving as proffessional as possible and all will stir around 5:30pm tomorrow eveing of which i will be amazingly suprised if i hear any different than we have parted company and burnley install Lambert as manager[/quote]As plausible as nailing jelly to a ceiling.

I was just having this discussion. If he wasn''t interested he would of said he wasn''t and knocked it on the head, so there is something in it whether he goes or not if another story. He would make himself look like a absolute fool if he left tonight or tomorrow morning hours before a game. If he does go, it wont be until this match is over.

[quote user="anselin007"]People gloating about how this is all over as he has confirmed he will be here tomorrow.........RUBBISH............. Its all happening. Lambert and board have been open with discussions and told lambert that on the eve of an FA CUP clash he is to be proffessional and lead the club out tomorrow and they will inform the players and release the statement of his resignation after tomorrows game in which time Norwich source thier replacement and start speaking to agents etc....... no other reason for Lambert to be tight lipped or to still be at the club late on a friday night. They are all behaving as proffessional as possible and all will stir around 5:30pm tomorrow eveing of which i will be amazingly suprised if i hear any different than we have parted company and burnley install Lambert as manager[/quote]

Changed your story now. According to you earlier, compo had already been sorted and they were going to announce it. What''s changed?

http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/forums/2385153/ShowPost.aspx

Nothing has changed i said you would hear in 10 mins and surely 10 mins later paul left carrow road but nothing was said. I cant speak for what Paul Lambert will say, im just saying what i heard and i havent side tracked from that.