Sign in to follow this  
Mr Brownstone

Re: Probably a load of tosh but

[quote user="Adam NCFC"]Worst pointless thread ever, go away.[/quote]I thought it was actually pretty good, although it is debateable whether the pun was intentional or unintentional. That is, if you even noticed the pun, which you probably didn''t.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]LOL! How the hell did you draw that conclusion?! The only thing it signals is that he needed petrol![/quote]

But he asked at the counter for a bottle of claret!

[quote user="Yellowbeagle"]

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]LOL! How the hell did you draw that conclusion?! The only thing it signals is that he needed petrol![/quote]

But he asked at the counter for a bottle of claret!

[/quote]I did, and I thought it was about as clever as a chocolate fireguard.

[quote user="GJP"]

[quote user="Lewie - Holt Our Saviour"]Apparently he was seen up near Queens Hill at the sainsburys filling up his car

(Materazzi or something).

Could signal that he''s going but it''s probably a load of tosh as I said.(sorry to add fuel to the fire)[/quote]

Firstly - is his car really a veteran Italian defender and World Cup winner?

Secondly - is the "add fuel to the fire" a clever pun on filling up his car with petrol or did you just get lucky?

[/quote]It was intended to be one, shame not many have clicked onto it.Also I ment Maserati, I just forgot what it was properly called ;)