Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Simeon Jackson - 600k, right?

Kenny Miller just went from Rangers to Birmingham for 600k, I know which one I''d prefer. I know it''s different, and I do like Jackson, but that seems a little odd.

Also, in case anyone was wondering, Paul Lambert is the manager of Norwich City Football Club. Unless any official statement is gave, stating that he has left, you should all shut the hell up! Good night.

[quote user="Barnett is king"]Kenny Miller just went from Rangers to Birmingham for 600k, I know which one I''d prefer. I know it''s different, and I do like Jackson, but that seems a little odd. [/quote]There is nothing odd about it. The fee is actually £700k, and the offer has not been accepted by Rangers. It has been accepted by Lloyds Banking Group, who choose which offers to accept or reject. His contract expires in May too. Took me 30 seconds to find that out on Google News.

Kenny Miller is no catch - very average. Another Kris Boyd type; fairly decent in Scotland but not outside in the real world.

Luke Moore aged 24 has just gone from WBA to Swansea - surely he is the type of calibre we should expect to see arriving here?

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard"]

Kenny Miller is no catch - very average. Another Kris Boyd type; fairly decent in Scotland but not outside in the real world.

Luke Moore aged 24 has just gone from WBA to Swansea - surely he is the type of calibre we should expect to see arriving here?

[/quote]I actually completely agree with you. Young out of favour strikers from the Prem, or even lower leagues. Ishmael Miller, Adam Le Fondre, Charlie Austin (although could be pricey),  Jordan Rhodes to name but a few.