Sign in to follow this  
Barclaybred

Lambert anglia news..Sideshow tim..

maybe made to look a numpty because of his mates info as they reported Lambert hinted  he will be in charge for tomorrows game. 

Dont look like he has quit yet then sideshow!

They even finished it by the presenter saying,"so lambert looks like he may well be staying,as opposed to ipswich`s " and then it did  a segment on them..

He may well leave sometime,but stating"he has left" whether it be from a mate with inside info,when it is BS,makes you look like a right...

he has left... gone home to some fish and chips and a night in front of the Box.. you enjoy em Lambo!Look east hasnt even mentioned it. If Lambert had resigned they would have said "A terrible day for east anglian football" then waffled on.

[quote user="Barclaybred"]

maybe made to look a numpty because of his mates info as they reported Lambert hinted  he will be in charge for tomorrows game. 

Dont look like he has quit yet then sideshow!

They even finished it by the presenter saying,"so lambert looks like he may well be staying,as opposed to ipswich`s " and then it did  a segment on them..

He may well leave sometime,but stating"he has left" whether it be from a mate with inside info,when it is BS,makes you look like a right...

[/quote]Wank*r?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]he has left... gone home to some fish and chips and a night in front of the Box.. you enjoy em Lambo!

Look east hasnt even mentioned it. If Lambert had resigned they would have said "A terrible day for east anglian football" then waffled on.
[/quote]

Just saw the Anglia reporter ask him as he was getting in his car ''''Are you staying at Norwich''''

He replied ''''I''ll be at the game tomorrow''''

If he isnt leaving why not say '''' No I''m not leaving, I love the club and the fans and am going to Burnley or anywhere else this season''''

Thats all he had to say.

Maybe hes using Burnleys approach as a bargaining stick for an improved contract...Im sure thats how it works.....The guy''s worked miracles and maybe he cant say anything more till they discussed his position and what hes asking for?....Remember a recent Mr Rooney debacle recently?.....

[quote user="Bongo Boy"]Maybe hes using Burnleys approach as a bargaining stick for an improved contract...Im sure thats how it works.....The guy''s worked miracles and maybe he cant say anything more till they discussed his position and what hes asking for?....Remember a recent Mr Rooney debacle recently?.....[/quote]

Remember the TEVEZ fiasco as well at Man City.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Bongo Boy"]Maybe hes using Burnleys approach as a bargaining stick for an improved contract...Im sure thats how it works.....The guy''s worked miracles and maybe he cant say anything more till they discussed his position and what hes asking for?....Remember a recent Mr Rooney debacle recently?.....[/quote]

Remember the TEVEZ fiasco as well at Man City.

[/quote]

So do you think Lambert is off tomorrow Tilly?

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]he has left... gone home to some fish and chips and a night in front of the Box.. you enjoy em Lambo!

Look east hasnt even mentioned it. If Lambert had resigned they would have said "A terrible day for east anglian football" then waffled on.
[/quote]

Just saw the Anglia reporter ask him as he was getting in his car ''''Are you staying at Norwich''''

He replied ''''I''ll be at the game tomorrow''''

If he isnt leaving why not say '''' No I''m not leaving, I love the club and the fans and am going to Burnley or anywhere else this season''''

Thats all he had to say.

[/quote] I thought the question was"Will you be in charge for the match tomorrow" Lambert then said yes i will be..They then tried to ask "so you will be staying then" and he was already closing his door,but still said im here tomorrow..Wouldnt he just have said "no comment"

I think he was just peeved off with them

They earlier tried to make out his comment"i loved my time here,the fans have always been great" to be negitive sayin it was said as in a past tense way!..No it wasnt! it was a fact "we have always been great

Have you noticed very little coverage on Look East. Somebody "high up with good contacts with the BBC" has obviously said lay off.

I agree Paul could have said I am very happy at Norwich etc - but he didn''t.

Maybe lambert is trying to see how much the board trust him, and trying to get a bit more transfer cash.

[quote user="smiley"]Maybe lambert is trying to see how much the board trust him, and trying to get a bit more transfer cash.[/quote]

I think abit of this and a bit of him trying to improve his own deal?.....Hes in the best postion to do that right now.hes holding all the cards especially with the pot of gold and a return to the promised land at stake.....Just a theory..But i cant see anything else why he would go at this precise moment in time.