Sign in to follow this  
TRAVIS ASKEW

Paul Lambert Please Read This Post 1st If Any! PRO PL ONLY PLEASE

1stly, i rarely post on here though i read posts most days. However now i feel i have to!

Lets get 1 thing clear up front.... Paul Lambert is the best thing to happen to NCFC in a long time. Hes got the players believing, fans believing, and the team playing as a TEAM.

I sincerely hope Paul doesn''t read the other posts about him that constantly ''slag'' him off, because of not saying something or saying it in the ''wrong tone'' and according to them has already LEFT and is now a judas!?!? . Unfortunately a number of people will NEVER be happy and have started on PL because he refuses to be ''drawn in'' to journos. He said before when the Celtic job came up and numerous times since that he''s happy at Norwich and not intending to go. I think i would have said similar at todays press conference too. Hes probably fed up with it all. But if he read some of the posts on here i wouldn''t blame him if he said "S-D You".

I would like this post to STAY PRO- PAUL LAMBERT please. Mind you i do expect that some just wont be able to help themselves! In fact we can probably guarantee it!

We have to get behind paul and the side tomorrow and sing his praises throughout.

Paul Lambert will leave one day obviously, but lets pray 1st he gets us into Premier league and established there. He certainly has the ability and the ambition, lets hope that finally the board have the same ambition.

Lots more i could say but others have already said it, so dont need to repeat them. And unlike some, i do have plenty to do apart from posting on here lol.

Lastly.... Paul Lambert! You are already a legend at Carrow Road, but stay and finish the job, and you will probably get the ''Key To The City''.

ON THE BALL CITY. Paul Lambert''s Yellow Army

Nothing more to add.

WELL SAID

ONE PAUL LAMBERT THERE''S ONLY ONE PAUL LAMBERT

P.S to all that haven''t got ticket''s fot tomorrow''s game get one and show your support for the man!!!

I agree wits that everyone has opinions & or views, as I''ve stated in other threads today. My concern was the amount of negativity being thrown at Paul Lambert, and in some cases outright unkindness (to the best person thats managed City in a long time). When he has not left us (yet anyway lol), nor said he will be leaving and not really shown any signs of doing so. I would like at least 1 post/thread to show Paul Lambert that in the Majority he is extremely well supported and appreciated.

Hopefully this thread will remain as that.

Thanks for taking time to read though, as some only read what they want to. xx