Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

NCFC Ticket Office

I think you can collect from the ticket office up to 2 or 3 hours before the game. After that you have to go to the ''Ticket Collection Point'' (I''m not sure where this is). This is quoted from memory because it is stated on the confirmation email you get after buying tickets online.   

If you don''t buy em online in time for them to send the tickets to you first class, you will be best to call the club to buy the tickets, and pick them up from the ticket collection point in the centre of the City Stand.

I bought tickets over fone today and picking up tomorrow... I believe you can ring in morning before 1:00 then they get sent from main office on jarrold to ticket office on south stand... pretty much 100% guarenteed to get tickets tomorrow whatever.

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]It says allow two days for processing though. As it''s late now, didn;t want to book and not get them.[/quote]

No worries there, book now collect tomorrow, booked mine incorrectly last night by getting two adult tickets not one adult and child, phoned this morning already processed and printed ready for collection, luckily able to get them changed, queuing system very slow though and ended up spending £11.00 mobile call to get £10.00 refund.  oooooppppsss.