Sign in to follow this  
Sideshow Tim

Lambert has quit

sorry people, cannot reveal my source.

He has quit and will not be at Carrow Road for tomorrows game. Statement to be released soon from NCFC

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]sorry people, cannot reveal my source. He has quit and will not be at Carrow Road for tomorrows game. Statement to be released soon from NCFC[/quote]Better change your wording under your post!!! lol

That''s that then. No promotion this year. Mediocrity beckons. I''m normally pretty optimistic, but we''re surfing a wave at the moment - & this will make us fall off.I wonder why? I didn''t realise he had family problems in the summer; perhaps they''ve resurfaced. Or he''s been knocked back on the transfer front (hence Wilbraham?). Or both.F**k

[quote user="cannycanary"]market suspended on oddschecker, its all over folks, he has gone[/quote]

And again, why would oddschecker know before the club has made an announcement?

[quote user="evertoniancolufan"]if he''s resigned and then turns up at Burnley I''m guessing you won''t be expecting any compensation?Old habits die hard for Lambert I guess[/quote]fixed

the odds are from skybet, they would be pretty quick to know, they will also likely suspend on any strong rumour, sideshow tim caused them to suspend, then they realised!

Wondered when the first Col U fan would show up. Yes if its shown he has talked to Burnley (which he clearly has) we''ll expect compensation just as none of us denied you were entitled to reasonable compensation when we took him off you.

If true, is a blow and he''s a disloyal c**t but his 18 months here have pulled us back from the brink and left us in good shape. We will be fine and Mcnally will geta the right man in. Don''t worry i don''t think we will be after your current boss!

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="cannycanary"]market suspended on oddschecker, its all over folks, he has gone[/quote]

And again, why would oddschecker know before the club has made an announcement?[/quote]Because somebody sometimes wagers a massive lump.  It makes them suspicious

Well there''s a surprise, of course we will expect compensation just as you did!  Not many Norwich fans denied that.

Also the difference is, moving from ColU to us was a step up, moving to Burnley won''t be!  If he is going that is.

[quote user="evertoniancolufan"][quote user="evertoniancolufan"]if he''s resigned and then turns up at Burnley I''m guessing you won''t be expecting any compensation?Old habits die hard for Lambert I guess[/quote]fixed[/quote]How is what Burnley have done better than our behviour when we took Lambert from you? So yes, compensation is due.Fair point though - if I was a Burnley fan, I wouldn''t be confident that he''ll stick around for long. If he does it again, I would have thought it would put potential employers off.

I cannot for the life of me understand why he would choose to go to Burnley. But stranger things have happened before. Money talks i guess.

Get us promoted and he would have had the pick of half the Premeir League next year.

Well with any luck they have Lambo handing in his resignation letter and McNally Pa is already waiting for Malky to come back from the can !

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]He hasnt resigned. the press conference will confirm this.

I have this on good authority.
[/quote]

while I hope you are right, people are saying that he is leaving and that they have that on good authority, so its hard what to believe. I really hope you are right, what would they be announcing though, improved contract?

[quote]

I cannot for the life of me understand why he would choose to go to Burnley. But stranger things have happened before. Money talks i guess.

Get us promoted and he would have had the pick of half the Premeir League next year.

[/quote]

the main bit would be access to his family in glasgow. he would probably commute from there too.

next up is parachute payments and a club in better financial order.

from the outside there is little difference in the relative size of the clubs.

Well with the amount of silly rumours going around, i think an announcement saying he is not leaving is necessary....If one is not made today, then i will probably start to think he is leaving, at the moment i still don''t think he is!!