Sign in to follow this  
lincoln canary (& Golden Coppel)

So what reception does Lambert get tomorrow?

A good one but I bet any money that their will be one or two muppets who shout abuse from the touchline just because of all the speculation they have heard. 

A good one as he is still our manager, there may be a small pocket of fans who will quite rightly voice their opinions. Even if we sing Paul Lambert green army for the whole day, it still won''t change the mind of him if he has decided to go.

An Awesome one.

Lifting the bloody roof off I hope!!!

We rightly expect the board to do all in their power to keep him, the same applies to us.

If the reception is unbelieveable you just never know the outcome but we did all we could. Paul Lambert is flesh and blood, he''s human (although a god in management terms) ...you just never know if we manage to communicate to him how much we love him here.

Let''s make the hairs on the back of his neck stand up.

Anything less and we have sold ourselves and NCFC short

he ''should'' get a good reception but at the end of the day he''s now had 2 opportunities on TV today to say that he''s going nowhere an he''s passed up on them both.......it doesn''t send out a great message?

[quote user="walks on water"]

An Awesome one.

Lifting the bloody roof off I hope!!!

We rightly expect the board to do all in their power to keep him, the same applies to us.

If the reception is unbelieveable you just never know the outcome but we did all we could. Paul Lambert is flesh and blood, he''s human (although a god in management terms) ...you just never know if we manage to communicate to him how much we love him here.

Let''s make the hairs on the back of his neck stand up.

Anything less and we have sold ourselves and NCFC short

[/quote]This, 100%.Or as it''s football, 110%.

[quote user="jimbob"]well after the Wes has signed a new contract announcement, good I imagine.[/quote]

Link ? or is it you are saying he is staying as PL is leaving