Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Lambert got his way quick, eh?

[quote user="Webbo118"]Offer to be made for Chris Eagles - very reliable source (cannot reveal)[/quote]

Just so long as it''s not the same source Sideshow Tim has been relying on...

After the day we''ve all had, I don''t think anybody will be believing anybody''s reliable sources for a very long time

Can''t see it happening. Would cost at least a million and wages might be quite high. Rejected Rangers in summer as they couldn''t agree personal terms..

Burnley would rather sell to someone else I''d imagine. I''m sure there''s other teams interested

[quote user="Lincs CR"]After the day we''ve all had, I don''t think anybody will be believing anybody''s reliable sources for a very long time[/quote]

LOL - you''re not wrong there! Some posters on here have really blotted their copy book! 

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

For the January dealings.

Well done McNally and the board.

All will soon be revealed.

OTBC

[/quote]Or he got a call from somebody else saying hang ona little while while we sort our own mess out

[quote user="Lincs CR"]After the day we''ve all had, I don''t think anybody will be believing anybody''s reliable sources for a very long time[/quote]

Absolutely. I only believe in custard (SAUCE).

[quote user="Webbo118"]Offer to be made for Chris Eagles - very reliable source (cannot reveal)[/quote]Would be funny if true, that would really cheese the Burnley board and fans off.

I''d be very surprised if we could afford Chris Eagles - He must be 1.5mil plus. His wages could be high, but him and Paterson I would take in a flash.

I do however think that Mr Lambert has twisted some arms over the last 24 hours and I''m very interested to see the outcome!!!

[quote user="KenBrown"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

For the January dealings.

Well done McNally and the board.

All will soon be revealed.

OTBC

[/quote]

Or he got a call from somebody else saying hang ona little while while we sort our own mess out
[/quote]

Which mess are you suggesting that could be, Ken? There''s quite a few around.

OTBC