Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Carrow

Is this the day......

Well luckily nutty the main protagonist is currently mr. unpopular in Scotland. As for those who supported him......

Throughout the late eighties and early nineties we were referred to us as a small club. In fact during my ten years there, and I''m not boasting, just being factual - we finished third, fourth and fifth in the top flight, reached two FA Cup semi-finals and during one season stayed at the top of the first division longer than any other club.

Rarely does a club as small as Norwich hold the top spot for so long. I can''t see that being repeated.

I''m afraid anything Mr. Unpopular in Scotland can do I can do better!

Losing to leyton orient today is nothing in the grand scheme of things. I don''t know how many times people have to be told the aim of the season is to get promotion and other than qpr the teams around us now have extra games to play which could cost them in injuries( look what happened to mackie) fatigue, suspensions fortunatly some thing we won''t have to endure now. Every cloud and all that. OTBC

In my o p I''m rather happy to be out of the F A cup, the main objective is the promotion to the prem, Not that Im saying we are going to do it, However we are in a great position to go for it and probably the best chance that we will have, looking at the relegation fight that is now taking shape in the premiership, If things were different and we were at the other end of the table then a good cup run could  help to improve league form,of which we are doing ok  so we can now consentraite on the thing that matters and help the lads over the line

Well the myth has been pedled twice in the last few weeks, once by someone who was annoyed we were not copying the transfer blueprint of that massive and successful club Hull City by spending millions on pretty average strikers. The other by one of the usual suspects who had decided that if Lambert had been off to Burnley the only reason it could possibly be for was not being given enough transfer funds by the board because we are little old Norwich.