Sign in to follow this  
Appletonandy

Any rumours on who we are going to sign this month?

[quote user="Crofts Number 1 Fan"]It''s most likely nothing will come of it be he wants to play for us.[/quote]Get out of my "having a guess and hoping to strike lucky" clause.

I don'' think it will be Rhodes, I would rather itbe Pilkington though. I think Rhodes family hail from Ipswich and are season tickets holders, not sure they would be too happy to see him play for their rivals.

[quote user="Adam NCFC"][quote user="Crofts Number 1 Fan"]It''s most likely nothing will come of it be he wants to play for us.[/quote]

Get out of my "having a guess and hoping to strike lucky" clause.
[/quote]

Not at all, we have had one bid turned down and Huddersfield are now stalling but Rhodes wants to play for us and yes I am aware he used to play for Ipswich.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]I don'' think it will be Rhodes, I would rather itbe Pilkington though. I think Rhodes family hail from Ipswich and are season tickets holders, not sure they would be too happy to see him play for their rivals.[/quote]He''s from Oldham, so I don''t see why that would be a problem, but like I said in my other post, unproven.

I don''t know why you say you can''t tell us the identity of the player because you won''t be trusted again, yet you give us clues and tell us if we are correct or not when we guess [^o)]

[quote user="canary_girl"]I don''t know why you say you can''t tell us the identity of the player because you won''t be trusted again, yet you give us clues and tell us if we are correct or not when we guess [^o)][/quote]

Honestly I wanted to make people guess but it is definetly Rhodes and an unkown midfielder.

Surely we all ready have enough League 1 strikers on the books , what  happened to the Martin Paterson rumours ? now that would have been a good signing.