Sign in to follow this  
Appletonandy

Any rumours on who we are going to sign this month?

Now that PL has committed his future to the club and hopefully negotiated a decent transfer kitty for himself, does anyone have any rumours/ideas on who he is targetting?

Cheers.

i don''t think they negotiated anything but i PL said talks were ongoing with some players. i reckon he''ll bring in 2 more players at most but don''t know who. mark tierney?

[quote user="Methane"]Lets hope its a keeper.[/quote]

What a pathetic comment, Ruddy has been one of our form players and confidence is snowballing. We also have to other young keepers with high prospects.

BTW I know for a fact we have bidded for two players and it is now down to them to convince a move from their respective clubs, I also know the identity of one of the players but honestly can''t say who it is, you will be pleasently suprised.

A goal scorer hopefully, apart from holty imho we struggle upfront...yes they do cost £££££££

I know he hasnt had a run but what ive seen Jackson im dissapointed :-(

[quote user="Crofts Number 1 Fan"]

What a pathetic comment, Ruddy has been one of our form players and confidence is snowballing. We also have to other young keepers with high prospects.

BTW I know for a fact we have bidded for two players and it is now down to them to convince a move from their respective clubs, I also know the identity of one of the players but honestly can''t say who it is, you will be pleasently suprised.

[/quote]May I ask how you know this mate? Vague answer though, like family member?

[quote user="Crofts Number 1 Fan"]

[/quote]

Here we go again. Can I enquire as to the reason for not disclosing who the player is?

BTW I honestly wouldn''t post this if it wasn''t true, I am not saying we are definitly signing him but we have put in two bids for him.

The only thing I know about the other player is that he is a midfielder.

[quote user="nevermind"]"I won''t be trusted to be told again, but he is a prolific, young striker" of course he is[/quote]

Believe what you want but I was told this by a member of the coaching staff who I am friends with, obviously I can''t say who it is. He won''t tell me the midfielder as he doesn''t want it leaking.

[quote user="nevermind"][quote user="beaver"]Isn''t he playing in league 2 ???[/quote] no he''s playing in league one-crofts No1 fan said so[/quote]

Honestly I don''t care if you don''t believe me.

"and hopefully negotiated a decent transfer kitty for himself"

Another cretinous post

To be fair mate, this is a pointless thread... We''ve seen over the last few days that the majority of people on here talk b0llocks anyway.. And if people do know stuff, nobody believes them anyway, as ofcourse they''re all in the know, and they didn''t know about it, therefore it''s not true..........

Clearly Jordan Rhodes, but I don''t see why Huddersfield would sell him for less than £1m, and Rhodes isn''t proven at Championship level.  In fact I''d argue that Jackson performed better than him in L1 last season due to the differing qualities of Huddersfield and Gillingham.  Plus he''s an ex scummer.