Sign in to follow this  
Eastonpromise

Paul Lamberts Family

On a related note, Holty tweeted that he''s moved his family down, so if that doesn''t say "I''m here for the long haul" I don''t know what does!

Re Holty that really is excellent news. When i used to follow his twitter I used to be shocked at how often Holt and Michael nelson were heading back up to Hartlepool/Carlisle in between matches/training. If Holt''s family are now down here as well then (provided they settle ok) that can only be a very good thing for him and the club.

[quote user="Jim Smith"]Re Holty that really is excellent news. When i used to follow his twitter I used to be shocked at how often Holt and Michael nelson were heading back up to Hartlepool/Carlisle in between matches/training. If Holt''s family are now down here as well then (provided they settle ok) that can only be a very good thing for him and the club.[/quote]i thought holt had shut down his twitter

Last I heard they were still up North. If the kids et. all are still at school and whatnot, you can understand not wanting to disrupt their education, especially in scotland where they can get free higher education....

Anyhow, we have an airport, it''s not like Lambert can''t take a trip home at times

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]Whilst Lambert''s family is his private concern, a married man who''s family situation is not happy/contented/settled can become distracted at work. That does impact on NCFC.
[/quote]

Well he''s been apart for from them for the majority of the week for over 4 years now so guess it must work for them otherwise he wouldn''t do it or she would have moved to England [:)]

I guess if he''s flying back, he could always miss the odd training session or two, i''m sure as long as he''s getting his instructions out to the coaches it will still all run smoothly. As long as all parties concerned are happy, it''s not a problem!!!

[quote user="priceyrice"][quote user="Jim Smith"]Re Holty that really is excellent news. When i used to follow his twitter I used to be shocked at how often Holt and Michael nelson were heading back up to Hartlepool/Carlisle in between matches/training. If Holt''s family are now down here as well then (provided they settle ok) that can only be a very good thing for him and the club.[/quote]

i thought holt had shut down his twitter
[/quote]

Yeah he did, but he made a new account the other day holty1981

[quote user="city till i die"]on another note, Steven Hughes was sitting castlegates Sunday getting pissed up lol[/quote]

yeah cheers for that useful info. lol omg lol

only reason i was interested was I was told by a Colchester fan that when he was in charge there, he only spent Friday-Monday in Colchester and the rest of the time back home, just wondered if this was the same while at Norwich,

I can never understand, when it can take months to move house, why NCFC do not hold a small portfolio of homes. However luxurious a hotel room is you still don''t have a proper front and back door and it ends up soul-less.  How often have new players been taken under the wing of settled players? Surely, this would help staff morale and improve performance?

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]I can never understand, when it can take months to move house, why NCFC do not hold a small portfolio of homes. However luxurious a hotel room is you still don''t have a proper front and back door and it ends up soul-less.  How often have new players been taken under the wing of settled players? Surely, this would help staff morale and improve performance?[/quote]

I''m pretty certain they did years ago. In my stalker days (I was only 14 at the time. Be reasonable!) I feel sure both Kevin Keelan and Alan Black both lived in what were referred to as ''club houses''. I''m sure if it was economically viable David McNally would have instigated something along those lines.

[quote user="Kathy"]

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]I can never understand, when it can take months to move house, why NCFC do not hold a small portfolio of homes. However luxurious a hotel room is you still don''t have a proper front and back door and it ends up soul-less.  How often have new players been taken under the wing of settled players? Surely, this would help staff morale and improve performance?[/quote]

I''m pretty certain they did years ago. In my stalker days (I was only 14 at the time. Be reasonable!) I feel sure both Kevin Keelan and Alan Black both lived in what were referred to as ''club houses''. I''m sure if it was economically viable David McNally would have instigated something along those lines.

[/quote]

If the club wants a portfolio of homes, just take control of the hotel built into the ground!

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]I can never understand, when it can take months to move house, why NCFC do not hold a small portfolio of homes. However luxurious a hotel room is you still don''t have a proper front and back door and it ends up soul-less.  How often have new players been taken under the wing of settled players? Surely, this would help staff morale and improve performance?[/quote]In a transitional stage, perhaps cooking, cleaning and washing and being isolated from all human contact in a foreign area wouldn''t help their performances?!

Holts family did move down with him when he first came, but never settled. Theey moved back upto Carlisle in the summer. They have now moved back down again, but whether they will settle this time is debatable seeing as she is from up there.

[quote user="Fr. Chewy Louie"]I think it''s a bit weird that people know or want to know this stuff. I only really care about what the players do when they''re on the pitch.[/quote]

Quite right dear, what does your name mean?

It could have been any of these to be honest:

Father Hank Tree. Father Hiroshima Twinkie. Father Stig Bubblecard. Father Johnny Helzapoppin. Father Luke Duke. Father Billy Furley. Father Chewy Louie. Father John Hoop. Father Harry Cakelinem. Father Rabulah Conundrum. Father Pee-wee Stairmaster. Father Tri-Peglips. Father Jemimah Ractoole. Father Jerry Twig. Father Spodo Komodo. Father Canabramalamer. Father Todd Unctious.

[quote user="Fr. Chewy Louie"]It could have been any of these to be honest:

Father Hank Tree. Father Hiroshima Twinkie. Father Stig Bubblecard. Father Johnny Helzapoppin. Father Luke Duke. Father Billy Furley. Father Chewy Louie. Father John Hoop. Father Harry Cakelinem. Father Rabulah Conundrum. Father Pee-wee Stairmaster. Father Tri-Peglips. Father Jemimah Ractoole. Father Jerry Twig. Father Spodo Komodo. Father Canabramalamer. Father Todd Unctious.[/quote][:d]

[quote user="Fr. Chewy Louie"]It could have been any of these to be honest: Father Hank Tree. Father Hiroshima Twinkie. Father Stig Bubblecard. Father Johnny Helzapoppin. Father Luke Duke. Father Billy Furley. Father Chewy Louie. Father John Hoop. Father Harry Cakelinem. Father Rabulah Conundrum. Father Pee-wee Stairmaster. Father Tri-Peglips. Father Jemimah Ractoole. Father Jerry Twig. Father Spodo Komodo. Father Canabramalamer. Father Todd Unctious.[/quote]

Are you involved in the Church?

[quote user="kc canary"]Holts family did move down with him when he first came, but never settled. Theey moved back upto Carlisle in the summer. They have now moved back down again, but whether they will settle this time is debatable seeing as she is from up there.[/quote]

Maybe his family have chosen to give it another go, as they are expecting another baby

[quote user="canarygirl"]

[quote user="Fr. Chewy Louie"]It could have been any of these to be honest: Father Hank Tree. Father Hiroshima Twinkie. Father Stig Bubblecard. Father Johnny Helzapoppin. Father Luke Duke. Father Billy Furley. Father Chewy Louie. Father John Hoop. Father Harry Cakelinem. Father Rabulah Conundrum. Father Pee-wee Stairmaster. Father Tri-Peglips. Father Jemimah Ractoole. Father Jerry Twig. Father Spodo Komodo. Father Canabramalamer. Father Todd Unctious.[/quote]

Are you involved in the Church?

[/quote]

I wouldn''t mind being in (or involved) with this one....