Sign in to follow this  
urdie_Canary

Joe lewis to the Premier League

Aparently hes handed in a transfer request after they turned down a offer from the premier league.... there is sure to be something in this for us !

I thought we put a 15% transfer clause in.. so wouldn''t be massive amount to come to us but every little helps..

In my opinion i wouldn''t mind buying him back.. Better than Ruddy i think however he has been improving and playing really well in recent weeks but i''d still have him back.

A sell-on clause was mentioned at the time of his transfer, along with various promotion clauses. What percentage that is, Paddy will be asking the club...

I''m sure at the time it was described as a "significant sell on fee" so hopefully more than 30%.....

I thought at them time it was 25% i might be wrong, when they were in the championship and i saw the highlights on FLS he seemed to make a hash of things at least once a week. I think he will come good in time tho. My moneys on it being Blackpool or Wolves.

[quote user="Herman "]According to my nephew,a Posh fan,he has been awful.Who is after him?[/quote]

My mate, also a Posh fan, strongly disagrees and says that Lewis has been good this season. He has saved them from greater humiliation many times this season, as their defence is carp. [:D] 

[quote user="paul moy"]

[quote user="Herman "]According to my nephew,a Posh fan,he has been awful.Who is after him?[/quote]

My mate, also a Posh fan, strongly disagrees and says that Lewis has been good this season. He has saved them from greater humiliation many times this season, as their defence is carp. [:D] 

[/quote]

Oh right,i will give my nephew a slap when i see him next.Lying to his uncle[;)]

It''s like on here,one mans fave is another mans donkey!

My guess is Fulham [;)]

[quote user="Herman "][quote user="paul moy"]

[/quote]

Oh right,i will give my nephew a slap when i see him next.Lying to his uncle[;)]

It''s like on here,one mans fave is another mans donkey!

[/quote]

Don''t be too hard on him. He''s probably just learning about the intricacies of football at the mo.....  LOL

I was speaking to a relative of Joe''s last week who mentioned he was a little disillustioned at POSH. Said he didn''t expect to be picked up by a premiership team but felt he needed Championship football at least to progress his career. He also wishes he knew that GR was going to be sacked as if he had known that he would not have been so keen to leave.

Thinks with hindsight that a 3 year deal was to long.

[quote user="Herman "]Cheers guys.Won''t he just end up as a third choicer if he goes to the Prem?[/quote]

Maybe, but he would be on three times the money at least, and would not have to suffer conceding an average 3 goals a game.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]30% of any PROFIT[/quote]This one rings true with me, I could have sworn it was 30% of any profit.But then, I could have been closest to you in the great big game of Chinese whispers that life sometimes seems to be!

[quote user="Herman "]Cheers guys.Won''t he just end up as a third choicer if he goes to the Prem?[/quote]Plenty of keepers seem willing to do this, I guess that there is only really room for 92 regular professional keepers in the country. The other 184+ have to sit around waiting for an injury or a Theoklitis.

[quote user="iViiPeRs v1"]I belive the sell on percentage was 40% .  that is what was said at the time
[/quote]

That''s what I recall as well.