Sign in to follow this  
Morisons Prozac

Football Rumours haha

[quote user="Slightly Askou"]Nearly as far fetched as Jordan Rhodes joining....[;)][/quote]

And I had Shergar in my stables for months

All joking aside ‘if’ we did get promoted I would be entirely confident Lambo would go shopping in the Fatherland for one or two Premiership quality players.

It''s on there today that Holt is going to Bolton for 2.5 million, could be some truth in it I suppose,but I had heard (I hate this next bit), from my boss who knows a CR employee and who also sponsors a player, that we are selling none of our top players and we will buying to enable the "push" that Lambert has mentioned previously. I did hear from the same person about Hoolahan and Lappin extending contracts before it happened so i''m pretty sure it''s nonsense!?

"but I had heard (I hate this next bit), from my boss who knows a CR employee and who also sponsors a player, that we are selling none of our top players and we will buying to enable the "push" that Lambert has mentioned previously. I did hear from the same person about Hoolahan and Lappin extending contracts before it happened so i''m pretty sure it''s nonsense!?"

Lambert has said on many occasions that ideally he wants another two players; I suppose we are all hoping for a bit more of an exciting signing as opposed to the Wilbraham type signing. Lambert has always tried to get his players in as early in the transfer window as possible, lets hope the delay by his standards is that we are after some bigger players

I agree canary_girl, he has got them in early previously, apparently the deals have been put on the table and the players themselves want to join us, but they have to convince ther respective clubs to allow them to leave. Again, don''t quote me, but he has been right so far.

Firstly it isn''t going to happen lol but secondly... Podolski has got an absolutely appauling attitude. He believed the hype too much when younger and that barely gained him any goals.

Bayern decided to get out while they could get some cash and he has been shite since rejoining Koln. Definitely not a Lambert type player

[quote user="Bouncebackability"]Firstly it isn''t going to happen lol but secondly... Podolski has got an absolutely appauling attitude. He believed the hype too much when younger and that barely gained him any goals.

Bayern decided to get out while they could get some cash and he has been shite since rejoining Koln. Definitely not a Lambert type player[/quote]Bloody Polish[;)]

Thats why the Germans affectionatly call him " Poldi".... at least its better than what they call Memut Ozil !!  And I am not gonna repeat that on a forum !