Sign in to follow this  
Pi$$ed As A Mattress

Help The Police

If you know who did this to my neighbours. Norwich fans making their way home after the Leyton Orient match.

Some wide boy doesnt have the balls to put his hands up to his error.

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/crime/first_picture_of_peugeot_in_costessey_hit_and_run_1_772871

Was reading about that in the EEN tonight where they said the car had been found but wasn''t registered to anyone, wasn''t insured or taxed so it wouldn''t be a quick job to trace the lad who was driving. But surely this lad must have neighbours who have seen the car in his drive or outside his house plus his family must know who he is so lets hope he''s found quickly and taken off the streets.

Glad dad and his two children are now all out of hospital and recovering slowly.

This could have been much much worse. Thank heavens everyone is ok. The quicker this idiot is taken off the streets the better.

Absolutely horrible story, we were driving back that way on Saturday and saw 4 Ambulances driving past us. Really does make you sick to think that you aren''t safe just walking along the street. If there was an infant walking with them we could be on the hunt for a murderer.

Would I be right in assuming this person couldn''t have been driving that car about for that long as surely any Police car would have picked up on the ANPR that this car had no tax/insurance or owner. Wouldn''t have got away with driving on the roads for that long, would they ?

[quote user="Duffman"]Would I be right in assuming this person couldn''t have been driving that car about for that long as surely any Police car would have picked up on the ANPR that this car had no tax/insurance or owner. Wouldn''t have got away with driving on the roads for that long, would they ?[/quote]

You''d be surprised Duffman. In my younger, less organised years of my youth, I didn''t realise that my MOT had expired. For five months I was driving around with no MOT and therefore no insurance. The police and government officials aren''t as hot as they like to make out when it comes to this. Thankfully I''m a bit more organised these days.

OP - Really hope they find the guy that did this. I know personally that I couldn''t live with knowing I''d done this.

[quote user="Depraved"]This could have been much much worse. Thank heavens everyone is ok. The quicker this idiot is taken off the streets the better.[/quote]Echo this ^^Makes you wonder if he even has a driving licence (never passed test/lost licence) as the car wasn''t insured or taxed.

How do you have a car on the road without it being registered to anybody? I could understand false plates or similar but no registered owner at all?

And anybody know why the dent is in the rear of the car? Seems almost impossible to hit somebody that hard whilst going backwards! Had he lost control and spun off the road into them or something?

Capt Canary. The dent was in the back of the car because the idiot was going so fast he lost control on a slight bend, the car spun round and hit all three of the pedestrians. The poor lad was catapuled under a parked car and was laying in a pool of blood. The young girl was thrown into a hedge and the father was also hit.