Sign in to follow this  
paul searle

its official we are talking to newcastle

Well lets just hope that Worthy the transfer god can string a deal out for him, he will be a superior signing IF IF IF he comes, hopefully I will be chanting WHEN WHEN WHEN in a matter of time!!

I must be the only one who doesn''t want to see him here.

Alot of money on the wages, injury prone (and for a team with players injured every game, that''s more of a gamble) and could have an adverse affect on our spirit and morale.

His wages are ''only'' 10% more than HUx and as much as I like hux is more than 10% a better player - on the pitch his impact could be immense - even if its not the area of teh pitch we need to strengthen the most.  The wages would be value for money.

However he will continue to be an arrogant opinionated individual who can raise an argument with anyone - so hopes that ''Worthy could control'' him are pretty much wide of the mark - but as long as we appreciate that then some times a bitof friction can be good.

Anyway did they say we were talking to newcastle about BellarsBernard (£400k seems like a bargain to me) O''Brien or Titearse?

OTBC

I see this one as a double-edged sword. Yes, his talent and ability would really help us on the pitch, and could just save us from dropping into the fizzy league.

However, he could also prove to be a disruptive influence in the squad and could damage team morale if he was to start kicking up a fuss about where to play, and we know that worthy is very strict on discipline. Hopefully though,having worked well together before, they could get along well and really drive us up the table.