Sign in to follow this  
DOGGER

Norwich V Cardiff - Predictions??

With their attack it is difficult to see them not scoring, so the question is, can we match them?

I would hope that we can, so I''ll go for 1-1, or 2-2 more likely.

But my head says that we can''t really match their fire power.

It has to be a certainty that Bellars will score. If Bothroyd plays so will he, so I go for 3-2 with a hat-trick from Holt.  [<:o)] 

Very very tough game, although they have gone off the boil lately so now is not a bad time to play them, players need to put in a performance after saturday aswell and I think they will be right up for it! I''m going for a 2-1 win Holt and Hooly.

Will PL stick with the diamond or go with the 4-4-2??

Intresting to see if Lansbury will feature too!

Lansbury will feature (probably, Lambert might not want to drop Fox/Crofts/Smith/Hoolahan)...

We didn''t play diamond on Saturday, did we last monday? I think the Diamond works, and Lansbury fits in....

I want to say a win and a clean sheet.

I am, with this one though, unable to see a positive result (only being honest, don''t shoot me!)

I''m going for a 3-1 win for Cardiff.

Bellamy with a couple, Chopra/Bothroyd (if he''s fit) with the other and Holty with ours.

I really hope i''m wrong though, obviously!!

We have a good record against them over the years so got to be a home win.A hard fought 1-0.

[quote user="paul moy"]It has to be a certainty that Bellars will score. If Bothroyd plays so will he, so I go for 3-2 with a hat-trick from Holt.  [<:o)] [/quote]

Just read that Bellars is not playing, so I revise that to 3-1   [:P]

[quote user="paul moy"]

[quote user="paul moy"]It has to be a certainty that Bellars will score. If Bothroyd plays so will he, so I go for 3-2 with a hat-trick from Holt.  [<:o)] [/quote]

Just read that Bellars is not playing, so I revise that to 3-1   [:P]

[/quote]

where does it say that

With Bellamy definitely out and Boothroyd also likely to be out I think we''ll win 3-1, don''t think they''re as good as QPR and even the scum beat them 2-0 so they can''t be anything special.

Norwich 4  1 CardiffHolt 19                                           Bellamy 46                              Wilbraham 31Lappin 56 Hoolahan 90+3

I''m really confident about this one for some reason.

3-1 Norwich.  Holt, Lansbury and Chris Martin to seal it in the last minute.  Chopra to score for them.

Time to start singing OLE OLE OLE OLE...?

[quote user="iViiPeRs v1"]                 Norwich 4  1 Cardiff
Holt 19                                           Bellamy 46                             
Wilbraham 31
Lappin 56
Hoolahan 90+3
[/quote]Can u be ,more precise please???[;)]

Im going 3:1 Naarich[Y]   with Cardiff having a few key players out i think we will run riot(well hoping)

I think this has score draw written all over it.  We leak goals at home and Cardiff leak goals away.

A rough game, with a few nasty moments, and a few moments of brilliance.  A Grant Holt headed equaliser in the 89th minute makes it 2-2 at the final whistle.