Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

David Marshall

Not much of one as he''ll probably be warming the bench (I''m assuming Heaton was just rested for the cup game?).

I thought he was allright for us considering we had two dissapointing seasons when we got him. I would like to think he gets an applause but you never know

[quote user="iViiPeRs v1"]I thought he was allright for us considering we had two dissapointing seasons when we got him. I would like to think he gets an applause but you never know[/quote]You obviously weren''t at The Valley when we were relegated, watching his woeful display. He was a disgrace to the shirt on that day.

I agree WITS. Can''t wait for him to come back and get stick. He will crumble.

Shame he''s so useless that he''s only been on the bench most of this season. It seemed like a missed opportunity for the fans at Cardiff!

Dogs abuse for Marshall. A key component of the worst team in our history. I''ll be gutted if he doesn''t play; him coming back with cardiff was the game i was most looking forward to when we got promoted.

He didn''t give a s*** about Norwich,he jumped ship as soon as we went down,he was a good keeper but i also agree with WITS,he didn''t give a damn!!

Marshall was one of the few players in our relegation season that could hold his head up& say he did his job well!

I don''t care if plays or not but I won''t be booing him cause don''t deserve it!

He was c rap at Charlton that awful day but if the team in front of you is c rap the keeper can only do so much!

If he does play lets hope he has a c rap game!

Give him plenty of stick. Jumped ship as soon as we were relegated.Far from the best keeper we''ve ever had, has to take his share of the blame for relegation. Was awful at the Valley that day too.Just another Judas Marshall! (now there''s a song for him!)

[quote user="barclaystand"]Give him plenty of stick.
Jumped ship as soon as we were relegated.
Far from the best keeper we''ve ever had, has to take his share of the blame for relegation. Was awful at the Valley that day too.
Just another Judas Marshall! (now there''s a song for him!)

[/quote]

Yes. i think he was first to go, and we should let him know what we thought of him walking out on us , might get thier a bit early on Saturday, I have a bag of rotton eggs to get rid of.

How about complete and utter indifference... pretty much akin to most of his appearances in a Norwich shirt? Amazing to think that, at the time, we thought he was the best available for a relatively low cost.

Not really that bothered. He''ll be on the bench. Tom Heaton will start. He was a decent goalie in the championship whatever people say. He had one year left on his deal and didnt want to drop down so we sold him for decent money. I think most people have got over it.

i agree with women in the stands he couldnt wait to get away from the club after the charlton game he wasnt interested at all.

A bad one. He was shit to be honest. Couldn''t kick, come for crosses or organise the defence. Loved it when we sold him as wouldn''t have paid a packet of crisps for him personally. He was ok at shot stopping but we all know there is more to being a goalkeeper than that alone. Hope he plays as he is always capable of an almighty blunder.

Marshall: Go silence the Carrow Road roar

Did he ever hear it? And more importantly is there one?

Can you blame the man for leaving when we got relegated? He was one of only a few decent players that season and he had no ties with City, don''t see what all then fuss is about him leaving. Did a decent job whilst he was here.

good shot stopper but a disaster in the air claiming the ball and commanding his area. Marshall was the main reason why Cardiff lost to Blackpool in the playoff final.......I reckon he''s now paying the price for that with Dave Jones by benchwarming

He got us relegated, would have won away at Brum but he flapped in the air.......look at the Play Off Semi Cardiff/Leicester again beaten in the air..

Pump the ball up for Holty and watch his score!!