Sign in to follow this  
essexcanary

Money

we must have a good sum of money available for bellers surely?

worthy after getting ashton said he wanted 2 more players. that isnt going to happen now, so surely bellamy for 3 months would be affordable -WORTH THE GAMBLE

Plenty of time to get a couple of players in, personally I think Simon Davies at Spurs and Florent Laville at Bolton fit our current needs best, although I would simply love it if we could get Bellars...

OTBC 

I agree, definitely worth the gamble because he can bring so much to the team.

3 days is not a lot but I expect to see quite a bit of activity over the next few days - loan moves can be signed and agreed in a matter of hours with much of the work going on behind the scenes.   There is plenty of time for dranatic signings and given our free weekend I would hope that there is no chance of anyone getting through on the phone to any of our management team as they search and phone hard over the next couple of days.

Missing our on Unsworth is a mistake - dont miss any more opportunities city.

OTBC

Davies is a great player but I think the only reason he isn''t in the Spurs team is because he is injured.  If they wanted to loan him out/ sell him, I would''ve thought we''d be down the pecking order behind the likes of Newcastle, Everton etc