Sign in to follow this  
Mr Lister

The Sun- Here we go again!!!!!!

[quote user="Jakesacanary"]Dont buy the Sun it has been and always will be full of s**t..... Buy your local paper E D P or Evening News and no i dont work for em......[/quote]

All it''s fit for is wiping your arse on.

[quote user="morty"]Because the Guardian and the Independent are incredibly dull and are invariably read by people who are saying "Look at me, I''m dead clever because I read a large newspaper"?[/quote]I bet you thought Graeme Le Saux was a poofter too.

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]So LaJuge I take it that your view is that you read The Guardian and The Independent because they reflect an accurate view of politics and life.

If this so, why not reflect on that. Perhaps their general view is not agreed by the greater unwashed.

Their circulation figures are pathetic and as far as The Guardian is concerned, survives on BBC and Local Authority adverts for vacancies of dubious quality.

I thank you[/quote]The Guardian is run by a trust, and is a forward-thinking paper. It may only be the 9th best-read paper in the UK, but it has the second most viewed English language newspaper website in the world. It has adapted to the modern environment better than any other paper or publisher.But well done though. You made quite a lot of people think you were clever.

Mighty Yellow, what the hell has that got to do with anything?

Or are you just another boring tool looking for an argument?