Sign in to follow this  
Howson is now!

Fatty F.C.

Just for a bit of fun.So over a delightful half time beer this afternoon a few of us got round to the inevitable subject of how fat Jon Parkin is. This in turn led to us trying to name a Fat Man XI.                                      Neville SouthallRight Back?    Neil Ruddock       Rob Newman     Left back?          Right Midfield?      Jan Molby        Andy Reid    Adebayo Akinfenwa    John Hartson    Jon ParkinIt''s pretty tough to think of fat full backs due to the nature of the position. Feel free to name any more (less than svelte) players that could play for Fatty F.C.

Can we make it a squad? You have to have Tomas Brolin and Micky Quinn!Kevin Pressman back up goaly.

http://img.metro.co.uk/i/pix/2010/08/02/article-1280778558474-0A9D1558000005DC-536523_636x478.jpg

[quote user="LeJuge"]Can we make it a squad? You have to have Tomas Brolin and Micky Quinn!Kevin Pressman back up goaly.

[/quote]I thought of Paddy Kenny for back up goaly but Kevin Pressman is a great shout.

After watching him the other week, Andy Reid has clearly found the key to the pie cupboard.

Razor Ruddock had to have specially-made shorts at Swindle Town didn''t he?

The original salad-dodger for me was "He''s fat, he''s round, he bounces on the ground...Sammy Lee...Sammy Lee!"

Lee Croft could fill that Right midfield birth, he was always carrying a few extra pounds!

Akinfenwa (sp) of gillingham must be the fattest player in the football league, i was so shocked when we played them in the cup! However, seems to be clearing some space for Cody at the moment!

Andy Reid is pretty bad too though...

At least this thread shows that being fat isn''t a hindrance to being a good player[Y]

Lee Croft has got right midfield.

If I was manager I would buy Akinfenwa for comedy purposes...the man is a bulldozer!

[quote user="CallsignViper"]Just for a bit of fun.So over a delightful half time beer this afternoon a few of us got round to the inevitable subject of how fat Jon Parkin is. This in turn led to us trying to name a Fat Man XI.                                      Neville SouthallRight Back?    Neil Ruddock       Rob Newman     Left back?          Right Midfield?      Jan Molby        Andy Reid    Adebayo Akinfenwa    John Hartson    Jon ParkinIt''s pretty tough to think of fat full backs due to the nature of the position. Feel free to name any more (less than svelte) players that could play for Fatty F.C.[/quote]Surely Lee Croft has to be the right winger.You could have had the guy who looked like Bob Carolgees and scored lots of goals for Coventry & Newcastle, can''t think of his name now.

Lee Croft has been mentioned what seems like a million times already lol, and Micky Quinn too has been mentioned :)

[quote user="Wooftie"]Don''t know how fat Ronaldo hasn''t got a mention ![/quote]

Ditto, Cant believe he wasnt mentioned