Sign in to follow this  
paul searle

pompey make move on bellers

Look, Paul.

He can sod off to Pompey for all I care, but please stop posting everything you read. We all read the websites/text etc so we will see it too.

You''ll end up posting "Just had a mars bar" and "I''m now about to clean my teeth" next.

Should have started a new thread with this (only joking) Just read a story on the BBC''s site about Bellamy being left out of Newcastle''s squad this weekend, they claim that Pompey and ourselves have had loan offers turned down. The plot thickens...

[quote]Look, Paul. He can sod off to Pompey for all I care, but please stop posting everything you read. We all read the websites/text etc so we will see it too. You''ll end up posting "Just had a mars bar"...[/quote]

If people didn''t post stuff that they''ve heard, seen or read elsewhere, there would be hardly anything left on this board. Right I''m off for a Mars bar.

Problem is Paul what you see is news others see as worthless title tattle.

Much of this supposed news is no more than stories planted by football agents who have another agenda other than informing fans.

What I would suggest then is that you write down everyone of these pieces of news in a week and then check back a month later to see how many of them happened.

Now I''m off to get down my bumper book of ''Robert Green leaving in January'' press cuttings.

freedom of speak old matees

if we did not report what we hear and see this forum would not be worth a w///

and not everyone is privee to any information all the time or evan some of the time

so up to date tittle tattle is what this board is for take it how you want you dont evan

have to read it your choice freedom of speak and choice

i do like marothons tho or snickers now a days

Another thing ''old matee'': do a spell check and read through your post before submitting it. It would make it a lot easier for us people with English as a first language to read. Cheers

oo-er! get you rob... leave him alone, all he is doing is helping people keep up with latest gossip etc. which is bloody handy if you dont live locally or cant listen to news and radio reports. this is also a football message board, and i come on here for such topics, true,  false or unfounded, NOT for lessons in perfect spelling and grammar. if you dont like this sort of chat then i suggest you go elsewhere and eat your mars bar.

look have you lot got nothing better to do than snipe at

other peoples comments i put the posts up so everyone could read them for what there worth

i put them on there for them that wish to read the tittle tattle

i sugust them that do not wish to read them

look at a book or the paper thats good for old news

current issues are welcomed here anyone support me

ie got big shoulders and can growl on my owen

trust me them that know me

well said yella. Although I read every web page that may have the slightest city content, I live in New York and cannot hear the radio or watch sky, and I like to read what the broadcast media has to say as its more accurate that web news. We get one hour of sky sports news here a night and they usually choose the wrong bloody hour and 45 mins of it is cricket or boxing.

wow. think you need to cool your jets Yella Fella! I dont mind reading the gossip, no matter where it comes from. It just gets a tad tedious when you get people posting the same stories under a new topic every time. Granted sometimes this cannot be avoided as a result of the moderation on this board but here we have the same person duplicating his posts where he could simply add a reply.

Souness has said in a press-conference that Bellamy will not play for him again. Therefore it looks likely that Newcastle will want to get him out permanently. So I guess that will rule us out. I don''t think Newcaslte will be in any rush to get rid of him, if they don''t get the right price, they''ll probably just let him rot.

i can''t be ar*ed to look at every website and quite like snippets of news, rumours or general cobblers. This board seems to have got into personal abuse a lot lately. Some people would be better off going and abusing themselves instead ;-)

Jimbob - if you go to skysports.com or football365.co.uk or bbc.co.uk/football you will find all of the information that Paul Searle is posting on different threads.

This is the only reason I was complaining - this message-board is now dominated by speculation and heresay regarding Bellamy, which wipes out other posts that could be from different, interesting and wide-ranging topics.

And the Bellamy information is already out there on the net, you just have to find it!

its all very speculative and sky sports web page is slow to update. Radio 5 live live are usually pretty good with their info, and when someone posts they just heard...... I wanna hear it too!

get yer drift tho mate. Up the city!

All we ask is that people LOOK for an existing thread about which the little bit of news they have is related to, in this case BELLAMY.   All you have to do is then hit ADD REPLY and post your little bit of tittle tattle news and we can all read it one continous place.

To post a new thread everytime you hear something is stupid and ruins the board.  We now have about 10 threads about Bellamy and it''s near on impossible to keep up with them all.  Fortunately most of them are full of tittle tattle which is rubbish anyway.

[quote]i can''t be ar*ed to look at every website and quite like snippets of news, rumours or general cobblers. This board seems to have got into personal abuse a lot lately. Some people would be better off g...[/quote]

Miss! Miss! SPat''s being smutty Miss. How come that''s allowed but you chopped off my sentence about having a poo?!

Not fair.

Isnt this web site about discussing what could be happening with this very football club?  City are strongly linked with a very talented footballer who we all accept is never going to sign a permanent deal for us - he is far too good for that.

However as the transfer window is closing and no apparent suitor is rushing in for a cup timed multimillion pound player Souness'' assertion that he wont play at Toon again means a loan deal becomes MORE likely with each passing hour.   The offer of a swap deal with Portsmouth could threaten our hopes but I seriously think that a far better club than Pompey will sign him - I dont even think Celtic are a big enough club for his talent.

From Bellars point of view if it is a loan deal why not Norwich?  He is guaranteed to start up front, fitness permitting, and knows players and management at the club and knows the area.  it would be like staying with a few friends for a couple of months.  Signing on loan with Villa Pompey or Blackburn would be a step into the unknown whenhe knows he is unlikely to sign for any of those clubs long term.  Of course it is a pipe dreeam, we know that, and with no game this weekend what else is there to realistically talk about???

this is a public message board that none of has propriety rights over, you chose which posts you read and which you ignore - if the board no longer suits you move away - you have that choice.

I remain staggered that people think Leon is a better partner for Ashton than Hux or that Eddy is a serious candidate for player fo the year (Y''army editors - what are you thinking??  You have gone down in my estimation) yet I still post here because I like the disparate views.  Read, post, debate and enjoy  - and please cut out the personal abuse.

Sorry for the rant - and keep posting.

OTBC