Sign in to follow this  
H4H

Does Canaries world/player ever work?

I joined about a month ago, and most of the time it wont play, is this just my computer or a general issue??

I gave up on it about 2 years ago as it went wrong so often. They didn''t seem particularly bothered when this was pointed out.

As a non-Norfolk resident, it''s pretty annoying that Radio Norfolk online gets blocked during games because DataCo control the rights, only for the service they license not to work consistently. It''s enough to drive anyone to watching illegal online streams.

I live in the USA, and its always worked for me, there are times it goes down but don''t last long ( maybe 30 seconds or so)As for the highlights, have to hit the refresh button but then it works.

Thanks fo the suggestion, BB. I have also had the same problems as the OP.  I have only been able to get one live commentary (QPR, I think) out of the last four. I always use IE, so I will change next time. The highlights work pretty well, though. I registered about a month ago (after giving up on it a few years back), and it seems to have improved re. highlights download.

I used to use Internet Explorer and had endless issues with the commentary player, but since Google Chrome was released and I started using that, never had one problem, not even a loss of commentary for 30 seconds.

Try giving different browsers a try my friend

I have used it for several years now and it works fine for me on IE. I remember having some problems when it was Canaries World, but can''t remember any in the last couple of years.

I would suggest tuning in at least 15 minutes before the match as it can sometimes be difficult to get on when everybody else is trying as well. I think I''ll install another browser as a precaution after suggestions here. As an exile, I think it''s brilliant to get the commentary, highlights and interviews with Lambert and the players. It makes me feel much more involved with the club.

It has always worked for me this season apart from an intermittent problem with getting ''Error 404'' which is solved eventually by retrying to log on or rebooting and logging on.

It seems  to work best on Firefox and Chrome, not that I subscribe now since returning to Norfolk.