Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Well done Kev[B][B] I can''t think of anybody who deserves it more than you buddy.[Y]Nutty get the chisel out[:D]

Now lets all [<:o)][<:o)]

[quote user="sleaford canary"]brighton to beat peterborough good luck[/quote]

Good start Sleaford[Y]

Well done Leeds and all PUPS,excellent picks.

I won''t lie, I had a dream we''d win last night, but didn''t post it up incase I jinxed it. Congrats Kev, certainly deserve a win. [Y]

Well done Kev, you so deserve this win and I''m chuffed to bits to be able to add your name to Ray''s line of fame.....

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,2, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, Scooby,2, Trent Canary, Cosmic Twin, Graham Humphrey, Leedscanary, yes Norfolkchance1 £1182 for the Academy,so far.

It was also a great week to record our sixth win of the season. A win for the PUPs and for Kev is a great way to mark the second anniversary of Arrdee''s passing. Ray will be smiling down on us all tonight.

We now have six wins this season totalling over £220. [Y]

I''ll be back later with the stats. They will make good reading. Us PUPs have had a great weekend!

I am so proud tonight, words almost fail me.However, 2 years ago almost to the day, we lost the man that set all this up for us. I''ll never forget it as that weekend I was working at the trophy exhibition where I selected the awards I promised to donate to the Pups at the end of each season. It was a new venture for my company, and Ray was very excited about it. We emailed many times and I was looking forward to meeting Ray at the presentation. When I arrived home from the exhibition, I learned of his sad passing and even though I had never the met the man I shed many tears. I still think about him every time we create this thread.Originally, I passed on the opportunity to have a pick this year, as I have done it many times in the past and I wanted others to have a go.. Eddie contacted me a few weeks ago to tell me there was a space this weekend and would I like to pick. Even though I knew I really busy with the exhibition, I couldn''t resist as I knew it was Rays anniversary and I jumped at the chance. Thankfully I have lived up to Eddie and Rays expectations, and even though it is only £13.00 ish it feels like a million pounds.Thanks to all the Pups who have selected, sorry for all the sentemental words, but this really means alot to me. Wish it could have been all six, but I ain''t complaining. Here''s to Billy, our generous sponsor, Nutty for all his efforts, Pups new and old, and Ray, sweet dear old Ray - you had a vision and it grew from 5 or 6 people to nearly 60 every week. You really were the sweetest sweet in the tin.Leedscanary

[quote user="leedscanary"]I am so proud tonight, words almost fail me.

However, 2 years ago almost to the day, we lost the man that set all this up for us. I''ll never forget it as that weekend I was working at the trophy exhibition where I selected the awards I promised to donate to the Pups at the end of each season. It was a new venture for my company, and Ray was very excited about it. We emailed many times and I was looking forward to meeting Ray at the presentation. When I arrived home from the exhibition, I learned of his sad passing and even though I had never the met the man I shed many tears. I still think about him every time we create this thread.

Originally, I passed on the opportunity to have a pick this year, as I have done it many times in the past and I wanted others to have a go.. Eddie contacted me a few weeks ago to tell me there was a space this weekend and would I like to pick. Even though I knew I really busy with the exhibition, I couldn''t resist as I knew it was Rays anniversary and I jumped at the chance. Thankfully I have lived up to Eddie and Rays expectations, and even though it is only £13.00 ish it feels like a million pounds.

Thanks to all the Pups who have selected, sorry for all the sentemental words, but this really means alot to me. Wish it could have been all six, but I ain''t complaining. Here''s to Billy, our generous sponsor, Nutty for all his efforts, Pups new and old, and Ray, sweet dear old Ray - you had a vision and it grew from 5 or 6 people to nearly 60 every week. You really were the sweetest sweet in the tin.

Leedscanary
[/quote]

Not only that Kev but I believe(Nutty will correct me if I''m wrong)that we are still the only fans that do this despite many trying to find a bookie like our Billy to support them(our blue neighbours being one such set of fans).

All those many hundreds of thousands of fans the length and breadth of the country and we have 3 great men to thank, so thank you Ray,Eddie, and Billy our very own 3 musketeers or should that read pioneers.[Y]

[quote user="leedscanary"]I am so proud tonight, words almost fail me.

However, 2 years ago almost to the day, we lost the man that set all this up for us. I''ll never forget it as that weekend I was working at the trophy exhibition where I selected the awards I promised to donate to the Pups at the end of each season. It was a new venture for my company, and Ray was very excited about it. We emailed many times and I was looking forward to meeting Ray at the presentation. When I arrived home from the exhibition, I learned of his sad passing and even though I had never the met the man I shed many tears. I still think about him every time we create this thread.

Originally, I passed on the opportunity to have a pick this year, as I have done it many times in the past and I wanted others to have a go.. Eddie contacted me a few weeks ago to tell me there was a space this weekend and would I like to pick. Even though I knew I really busy with the exhibition, I couldn''t resist as I knew it was Rays anniversary and I jumped at the chance. Thankfully I have lived up to Eddie and Rays expectations, and even though it is only £13.00 ish it feels like a million pounds.

Thanks to all the Pups who have selected, sorry for all the sentemental words, but this really means alot to me. Wish it could have been all six, but I ain''t complaining. Here''s to Billy, our generous sponsor, Nutty for all his efforts, Pups new and old, and Ray, sweet dear old Ray - you had a vision and it grew from 5 or 6 people to nearly 60 every week. You really were the sweetest sweet in the tin.

Leedscanary
[/quote]

Well Done Leeds, and all Pup,s what a fiitting tribute to Ray''s anniversary. Leeds you kind words are echo''d by us all on the special weekend.

Fantastic news Kevin and there will be a pint of Taddy on the bar next time you are down and in Nutty''s bingo hall.The drink will be mine but feel free to help yourself as i will be quite happy to have ANY other lager.[:D]

As I said this was a great week for all us PUPs. 59 of us picked this weekend with 52 correct and 1 void making a success rate of 90%. Between us we gave Leedscanary 28 different selections with 22 winning and 1 void making a success rate of 82%.

Thanks again Kev I so know you enjoyed the week. And I’m so pleased that your name is now on Ray’s line of fame.

Our Pups League is still unbelievably close. There is only one result between the top 12 pickers. It really is wide open! Here is the latest PUPs League showing those with over 50% correct from at least 50% of the available weeks . Well done Mandy Moo''s Mear Kat on making the table for the first time : -

PUP Correct Picks Season %
Cosmic Twin [*]21-24 88
Graham Humphrey [*]21-24 88
Norfolkbroadslim [*]21-24 88
Trent Canary 20-23 87
Beauseant 18-21 86
PurpleCanary 11-13 85
Canary Cherub 20-24 83
Ginger Pele 20-24 83
Mr. Bump 20-24 83
Norfolkchance1 20-24 83
Scooby 19-23 83
Herman 15-18 83
Inch High 19-24 79
Newyorkcanary 19-24 79
Statto 19-24 79
Bruce Eating Walkers Crisps 18-24 75
Davo 18-24 75
Diesel Doris 18-24 75
Muddy funster 18-24 75
Til 1010 18-24 75
Chelle 17-23 74
Hughesy 17-23 74
Jed Exodus 17-23 74
Sports Desk - Pete 17-23 74
City-Til-I-Die 16-22 73
Jimbo Jetset 16-22 73
Excited Canary 13-18 72
SWP=Poor Man''s Ruel Fox 15-21 71
1st Wazzock 16-23 70
Duncan Edwards 14-20 70
Big Slob 11-16 69
Charlie Farlie 15-22 68
Lappinitup 15-22 68
Fonejacker 16-24 67
Leedscanary 15-23 65
Pboro_Canary 15-23 65
Sparkos 15-23 65GMF 14-22 64
Delia''s Devonshire.. 9-14 64
Dogger 9-14 64
NCFCStar 15-24 63
Tony Da''Wonderful 15-24 63
Shack Attack 10-16 63Hissing Sid 15-24 62
Berkshire Canary 8-13 62
methcanary 14-23 61Obiwancanary 12-20 60
Scrimmage 9-15 60
Fellas 13-22 59
Mandie Moo''s Mear Kat 7-12 58
Cityangel 13-23 57
Yankee Canary 13-23 57
Mister Chops 12-21 57
The Butler 10-18 56
Kathy 12-22 55
Blahblahblah 11-21 52
Jellytot 11-21 52
I''m A Banana 12-24 50
nutty nigel 12-24 50
WITS 10-20 50

Smudger 6-12 50

Fantastic, well done Kev, a truly fitting victory.[Y][:)]

Eddie, I think Trent should also be on 21-24 & 88%.  He changed his nap to Barca after the Turiff postponement.

Thanks for pointing that out Richard and apologies to Tom who should indeed be joint top. Top of the corrected table is : -

PUP Correct Picks Season %
Cosmic Twin [*]21-24 88
Graham Humphrey[*] 21-24 88
Norfolkbroadslim [*]21-24 88
Trent Canary [*]21-24 88
Beauseant 18-21 86
PurpleCanary 11-13 85
Canary Cherub 20-24 83
Ginger Pele 20-24 83
Mr. Bump 20-24 83
Norfolkchance1 20-24 83
Scooby 19-23 83
Herman 15-18 83

Legend Iwan - you are currently on 7-10 70% so if you pick over the next four weeks you will make the table having picked in 14 of the 28 available. Glad to see you back because you are one of our consistent PUPs.