Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Great set of picks Kev.

I can''t think of anyone else who is more deserving to pick on the anniversary of the untimely loss of that lovely old boy Ray.

I''ve got my fingers crossed for you.

Rangers home win for me this week.

Sorry for late nap but driving up to Norfolk last night ready for the pilgrimage to Carrow Road for the first time in ages!

The bet is on with Dixmar Racing, so thanks to our good friends Leedscanary and Billy Dixon we have...

1/5

Rangers

3:00 Sat

3/100

Turiff Utd

3:00 Sat

1/6

Olympiakos

3:15 Sat

4/11

Rennes

6:00 Sat

1/8

Porto

6:00 Sun

1/9

Barcelona

8:00 Sun

Which will win for the Academy £14.58p. I ran the same bet through online and the return would only be £12.13. Turiff Utd were a bit of a challenge but I managed to find odds of 3/100 on bwin so we went with that. Don’t forget that the best odds on all the weekend football are available to each and every one of us so if you are doing a line today or even fancy these give Billy a ring and get yourselves sorted.

So now it’s "game on". We have 4 games today and 2 tomorrow finishing with Barcelona who will be live on TV. So lets get the power of the PUPs behind these so we can get Kev onto Ray’s line of fame.

Good luck everyone ……[:)].........

I just recieved this message from Excited Canary : -

Hi Nutty, I am currently in London and my phone won''t let me log into pink''un, so can I leave my pick here? If so, can I go for Chelsea to beat Blackburn.

So thankyou Alec. It''s great to see the lengths people will go to post on these threads. Our good friend Fonejacker sent his nap from hospital in Spain this week. I hope it''s nothing serious. With the efforts you PUPs make we deserve to Rays even more funds for Foncy.

NN - Apologies for not pointing you in the direction of Bwin. Had looked on Oddschecker in the Scottish section and there was no link to the Highland league - However managed to find a direct link off google (Error with the site). Had meant to point this out, well done for finding them.

Leeds/Nutty,a bit late in the day but i have just found out that Turriff is postponed.Will the bet still be ok?

[quote user="Herman "]Leeds/Nutty,a bit late in the day but i have just found out that Turriff is postponed.Will the bet still be ok?[/quote]Thats irritating. Weather looked fine when I checked, what was the reason?Bet will still be on, just will only count for the five games. Should not affect the payout a great deal. The game I had intended to pick before others beat me to it was Olympiakos, but I think thats already started? In which case I will go with Barcelona.

[quote user="Herman "]Frozen pitch by the looks of it Trent.I presume Turriff is up in the wilds?![/quote]Yep up in the highlands. Reckoned it was going to be 7c today! Olympiakos and Rangers currently winning.

[quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="Herman "]Frozen pitch by the looks of it Trent.I presume Turriff is up in the wilds?![/quote]

Yep up in the highlands. Reckoned it was going to be 7c today!

Olympiakos and Rangers currently winning.
[/quote]

[Y]2 down.

Turiff being postponed won''t make much difference to the potential payout. By my calculations we are now playing for £13.86.

Rangers won, Olympiakos won so that''s 2 down and 3 to play.

You can check the livescore for the Rennes game by this link

[quote user="I am a Banana"]bellamy is avaliable so his threat will cause troubles, and i cant see us keeeping a clean sheet. so draw![/quote]

never in doubt! [;)]

[quote user="fonejacker"]Barcelona at home for me please. I''m not even sure who they are playing as am in hospital in Spain at the mo, and no internet, but Barca all the same please. Good luck everyone! X[/quote] how did you post them [8-)]

Sorry for being extremely late this week, not been able to get near a computer until this morning.

If its ok can I join the Barcelona bandwagon, good luck for the final 2 selections this week surely only the cruelest of luck can stop LeedsCanary joining the hall of fame?

3-0

Congratulations LeedsCanary.

Davo

P.S. I know I''m tempting fate here but in the last few years I''ve never seen Barce give up a 3-0 lead.

I wont say the words yet Kev. but everything seems to be going well [y]

Gutted though I just went on the score website not wanting to know the prem results!!!