Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

League one for me this week where in-form Southampton entertain poor travellers Notts County. Southampton are P7-D3-L3-F23-A9 at home whilst County are W2-D2-L6-F13-A8 away. So.......

Southampton v Notts County........Home win.

Good luck Kev. [Y]

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

Good Luck Leedscanary lets hope we can get you on Rays Signature if any one of us deserves the honour then it''s you. all the very best.

[/quote]

Spot on Drinks[Y]

We are definitely going to have "the power of the PUPs" behind the final selections this weekend.

In the words of Kevin Keegan - I''d just love it if Kev beats Billy[;)]

[quote user="sleaford canary"]brighton to beat peterborough good luck[/quote]

Welcome Sleaford, great to have you on board[Y]

I go to Spain for my pick this week. Villa Real are so strong at home having W8 D1 L0 F20 A3 and Osasuna have the worst away record with W0 D2 L7 F4 A16.

Villa Real     V     Osasuna     Home win.

Does anyone fancy meeting up on the 11th? Is the quiz a good idea?

[quote user="Diesel Doris"]Conference for me this week CRAWLEY -v- Kettering HOME WIN Good Luck Kev and all you Lovely PUPs[/quote]

Don''t say this too often, but I''m gonna agree with the mother-in-law!!  [:P][;)]

Crawley Home Win

Good Luck everyone

Luton to beat Uxbridge in the FA Trophy for me this week.Best of luck Kev, you deserve a winning week for your dedication to the cause.Nutty - I would be up for February 11th, and a quiz sounds fun too.

Sorry but have to keep it short, best of luck Kev we all want to see your name on that hall of fame, good luck too to the rest of the PUP''s.Barcelona home win for me.

Leeds vs Scunthorpe - Home win please.

Good luck Kev and all fellow PUP''s. Let''s make it a winning week to mark in true style the second anniversary of Arrdee''s sad departure. 

Barcelona at home for me please. I''m not even sure who they are playing as am in hospital in Spain at the mo, and no internet, but Barca all the same please.

Good luck everyone! X

Off to Greece this week and I''ll have.....

Olympiakos v Panserraikos.....Home win.

All the very best of luck this week Kev, I''ll be rooting for you.[Y]

Good luck Leeds I hope you win this week!

I was going to go for Barcelona but then I remembered I picked them last week and then saw they''ve been picked enough so far so for me I''m with Nutty.

Villareal Vs Osasuna - Home win.

Davo

Sorry im late, all the games I had looked at have been picked multiple times, so after a bit of digging we are off to the Highland league.Turiff United  v Strathspey Thistle. Turiff are top of the league, and 100% at home (Although a bit ropey away) Strathspey are third bottom with one win all season. Should be an absolute banker. Best of luck Kev.

Deep breath, here goes! I''m aching to get on Rays line of fame and what better time to do it than on the 2nd anniversaryof his untimely death. If I am to make it onto that famous signature, you lot have made it easy for me to pick this week. Nearly allof the games selected could have made it into the final 6 - in fact only 2 or 3 were dismissed immediately- all the others were at one time or another in that final 6.Before I attempt to take some money off our esteemed sponsor Billy Dixon of Dixmar Racing, I''d like to thank Eddie (Nutty)once again for all his hard efforts in keeping Rays memory alive. I can''t think of many more people who would doas much as Eddie does for the Free Bet and the stats. But, as Eddie and Ray knew the Bet is nothing without the armyof Pups - and I''m proud to be associated with you all.Right then the final 6 - It won''t be a huge payout if successful, and truth be told I could have picked 2 clear liststhis week that I would have been confident of winning with. Thats not cockiness on my part, but tribute to the thoughthas gone into to the picks by the Pups.RANGERS v HamiltonTURIFF UTD v Strathspey ThistleRENNES v ArlesOLYMPIAKOS v ParserraikosPORTO v NavalBARCELONA v MalagaFor the record, my Nap would be Newtown v BANGOR CITY AWAY WIN in the Welsh Premier - but so good were the rest of the selectionsthis even struggled to get into the second list.Good Luck all - thanks for your support, I''ve had a blast as everLeedscanary

Well done Kev. These look good to me and I''ll get them to Billy in the morning and post the odds on here. I''m aching to put your name on Ray''s line of fame and I think only the cruelest luck can stop that happening this weekend.