Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week twenty four of the free bet season. This week’s picker is our great friend Leedscanary. Kev has always been a huge supporter of the free bet and has done so much to help make the free bet threads the success they have become. Kev not only provides all the trophies for our PUPs League but he also travels down from Leeds to bring them in person to our presentation evenings. Those of you who have received those trophies, and in fact those of us who have seen them, will really appreciate the efforts Kev makes. But I can tell you PUPs it’s much more than just the trophies. Kev is always there to support me with a txt or a message and I’m really pleased it worked out that he would be making the final selections this week. Today is the second anniversary of us losing Arrdee and I think it’s fitting that his best young gun, Kev, should be in charge and making the final selections.

Kev comes into his week in charge in the very best of form having had just one losing pick over the last eight weeks but he will need all our help to get his name on our line of fame. The French and German Leagues are back this week after their winter break. So we are pretty much back to full strength regarding the leagues we have to pick from. Again I would ask you to watch the weather in the lower leagues. But it seems milder weather is forecast for this weekend. Don’t forget lots of good information is available in our PUPs Library on the NCISA Web Site

Looking ahead to February this is the provisional rota : -

February 5th Norfolkchance1

February 12th Pboro_Canary

February 19th Cityangel

February 26th Newyorkcanary

Please let me know if these dates are suitable. I can always arrange a change if they are not.

I have been asked to arrange another social evening in the near future. The bad weather and illness made a Christmas meet impossible. February 11th looks a good date to me so let me know your thoughts with your selections. I could arrange a little quiz for part of the evening if anyone thinks that would be a good idea.

I

ll hand the free bet over to Leedscanary now. Enjoy your week in charge, theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get your name in the Free Bet Hall of fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Kev... the free bet is yours.......[:)].....

As always I leave you with Rays signature which now reads :-

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,2, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, Scooby,2, Trent Canary, Cosmic Twin, Graham Humphrey, yes Norfolkchance1 £1168 for the Academy,so far.

All the best Kev, I know you''re going to be a winner!

I''ll kick you off with BARCELONA ( 7-1-1 GD +18 at home) to beat Malaga ( 3-1-5 GD -7 away).

Good luck to all you Pups!

Since last week''s Libyan game was not obscure[8-|] enough for nutty I''ve gone for the third division of the exciting Patagonian League. Cape Horn Lighthouse FC (with their innovative spiral staircase formation) look too good for Penguins United.

But just in case this fixture fails to materialise I have a Greek back-up:

Olympiakos Piraeus to beat Panserraikos.

Olympiakos with a 8-0-0 home record, with a 21-2 goal record.

Panserraikos with a 1-1-6 away record, and a 6-14 goal record.

Bonne chance a tous![Y]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

All the best Kev, I know you''re going to be a winner!

I''ll kick you off with BARCELONA ( 7-1-1 GD +18 at home) to beat Malaga ( 3-1-5 GD -7 away).

Good luck to all you Pups!

[/quote]Kick it off???? ive just passed the ball back to you[;)] lol   seeya saturday m8

Well if there''s one guy who needs guidence through the fixtures outsides of Wales it''s good old Kev, so to help him on his way.

Cody''s on fire and will be once again in prime position to help our Academy so

GILLINGHAM  v Northampton Home win for me.

Good Luck Leedscanary lets hope we can get you on Rays Signature if any one of us deserves the honour then it''s you. all the very best.

Going to go to France this week, with a home win for second place PSG, who face Sochaux who have only won away from home once....

PSG vs Sochaux HOME WIN

Good Luck :D

Thanks Eddie for the kind intro!Some cracking picks already Pups, I feel more confident this season already than I have done when picking previously.I''m aiming to pick the final 6 on Friday evening, before I head away working for the weekend. Internet access may be patchy but I''m sure my good friends Eddie and Duncan will keep me up to speed with Free Bet developments via the medium of Text!I can''t put into words what it means for me to pick in the week of Rays anniversary, but I''ll do my best as ever to help keep his memory alive with another win from our generous sponsor Billy.Be back on Friday with the picks!Leedscanary

Portugal for me this weekend.

PORTO V Naval              HOME WIN

Top versus bottom.

Good luck Leedscanary and all PUPS [Y]

An offering from Portugal for your perusal this week.

FC Porto v Naval - Home Win.

Porto are top of the league and have P8 W8 F25 A4 at home, Naval are bottom and away have P8 W2 L6 F6 A17.

Best of luck Kev, and of course all PUPs.

Good luck this week Leedscanary, here''s hoping you can help us get back to winning ways :)!  I''m off to Spain this week where I expect:Barcelona to beat MalagaGood luck leeds, and all you Pups.

AC Milan to win away at Lecce for me this week. The stats:

Milan, Top of the League, won 12, drawn 4, lost 3.

Lecce, Third from bottom, won 5, drawn 3, lost 11.

Lecce  had their day in their last game beating Lazio away. Can''t see them doing it

two weeks on the trot.

Good luck LeedsCanary and all PUPs

MC 

This week I also can''t see past a Rangers win against Hamilton Accies

Good Luck Kev for your week in charge and hope to see you at a meet soon  [B][B]

Good Luck all PUPs and fingers doubly crossed for Ray''s anniversay  [:D]

Good evening Nutmeister and very good luck to you Mr Hardwick and all you other PUPs out there.

Italy for me this weekend and a home win for INTER MILAN(2/7) v Bologna(8/1)

Went off the reservation last week to try and be different and it ruined a perfectly good winning streak. Sorry to join the herd but Barcelona for me this week.  Best of luck!

Luton to beat Uxbridge for me in the Carlsberg Trophy.

Always find cup games a bit risky but I hope this one isn''t.

Good Luck Kev and all pickers!

Nutty 5th February will be Ok.

Greetings Pickers,

Well, after last weeks disaster in Italy I''m going to have to plump for the home banker that is PORTO to win at home against bottom club Naval.

Good lucky LeedsCanary!!