Sign in to follow this  
Accrington yellow

Sheffield United tix

[quote user="I am a Banana"]3000 fans, i bet they never fill it. (appart from shedd weds) do they hot have a black netting divider?[/quote]

Yet a another silly post from nana who obviously has not done any research or given it any thought.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]3000 fans, i bet they never fill it. (appart from shedd weds) do they hot have a black netting divider?[/quote]

Yet a another silly post from nana who obviously has not done any research or given it any thought.

[/quote]

Nope, none at all! [y]

For Nana''s benefit - away fans get the whole of the lower tier of the Bramall Lane stand which as others said holds c3,000.  We generally get over 2,000 attending, usually closer to sell out - with connections with Norwich Union (sorry Aviva) in Sheff there are quite a few exiles up here so always a good crowd.  That''s why this year I have not risked a ticket on the day and have bought from the NCFC ticket office.  If we had sold out way ahead I''m sure they would have opened up the upper tier of the stand as well, which as Nana said usually only happens for Wednesday matches.  They usually ensure there are two or three rows separating away fans from the home supporters - can''t remember if they cover the seats though. 

Psst: the turnstiles are usually not manned so technically you might be able to get away with a child ticket if you go through them on your knees!

Ordered ours over the phone on Saturday and we were unsure whether my god father was going to come with us, so we asked if we could get them on the day if he did end up coming and they said no, you shouldn''t risk it. Apparently our sales are going well, and we''ve sold about 2,500 and it would be a big risk to get them on the day.

Just what we were told, whether the NCFC ticket office is 100% reliable I do not know.

[quote user="shefcanary"]

For Nana''s benefit - away fans get the whole of the lower tier of the Bramall Lane stand which as others said holds c3,000.  We generally get over 2,000 attending, usually closer to sell out - with connections with Norwich Union (sorry Aviva) in Sheff there are quite a few exiles up here so always a good crowd.  That''s why this year I have not risked a ticket on the day and have bought from the NCFC ticket office.  If we had sold out way ahead I''m sure they would have opened up the upper tier of the stand as well, which as Nana said usually only happens for Wednesday matches.  They usually ensure there are two or three rows separating away fans from the home supporters - can''t remember if they cover the seats though. 

Psst: the turnstiles are usually not manned so technically you might be able to get away with a child ticket if you go through them on your knees!

[/quote]I''ve been told they will be manned and checking tickets, as they have offered a student ticket and want a valid NUS card. That''s from the ticket office, whether it''s true or not, who knows.Obviously I didn''t directly ask, can I buy a child ticket..

Couldn''t buy two tickets together at the box office this afternoon. Possibly getting some more tomorrow apparently so sounds like our allocation is nearly sold out

[quote user="Lincoln Yellow"][quote user="shefcanary"]

[/quote]

I''ve been told they will be manned and checking tickets, as they have offered a student ticket and want a valid NUS card. That''s from the ticket office, whether it''s true or not, who knows.

Obviously I didn''t directly ask, can I buy a child ticket..
[/quote]

Loads of clubs say they want to see a valid NUS card but in all the away grounds I have been to, nobody has ever checked...