Sign in to follow this  
Woman in the Stands (WITS)

Site problems

Anyone else getting the message below at all today? It''s happened to me several times now when I''ve tried to either read a post or post a reply on a thread.

Server Error in ''/'' Application.

The resource cannot be found.

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking

for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name

changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL

and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /FORUMS/PINKUN/CS/forums/2393218/ShowPost.aspx

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3082; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3082

Yes, I''m getting some strange things happening also. Inter company transfer(ICT) Indian programmers on the job again methinks..... LOL

Just as well it didn''t happen a week a go Friday. Imagine the frustation if the board had been doing this as well as the whole Lambert scenario lolIt''s getting worse as you say Paul. Pretty much every every time now when I go back to the main menu or refresh.What are the tech boys up to Pete?

[quote user="Woman in the Stands "]What are the tech boys up to Pete?[/quote]A question we often ask ourselves....They are aware of the issue.

When I first logged on I got a white page with blue writing on it (not happy with that colour configuration), I clicked "Main Discussion - Norwich City" and got the error page up then.

[quote user="Harry"]When I first logged on I got a white page with blue writing on it (not happy with that colour configuration), I clicked "Main Discussion - Norwich City" and got the error page up then.
[/quote]

That''s mostly WITS fault. [:)]

Pete

while we''re on the subject of problems - what about the mobile version. I view the forum a lot on my Blackberry. The site doesn''t remember my login details and I have to log in for each page, so posting replies becomes a real pain.

Wos gorrn on?

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="Harry"]When I first logged on I got a white page with blue writing on it (not happy with that colour configuration), I clicked "Main Discussion - Norwich City" and got the error page up then. [/quote]

That''s mostly WITS fault. [:)]

[/quote]lol [;)]

[quote user="Heresyourfathersgun"]

Pete

while we''re on the subject of problems - what about the mobile version. I view the forum a lot on my Blackberry. The site doesn''t remember my login details and I have to log in for each page, so posting replies becomes a real pain.

Wos gorrn on?

[/quote]Have passed it on to our mobile people. Personally I''d suggest anything other than a Blackberry....

Still isn''t working properly for me, getting that server application message.

Server Error in ''/'' Application.

The resource cannot be found.

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /FORUMS/PINKUN/CS/forums/2/2393014/ShowPost.aspx

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3082; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3082

[quote user="lappinitup"]I''ve had enough now. I''ve just cancelled my direct debit........[/quote]

Do you know I do not pay anything! Should I?

[quote user="canarygirl"][quote user="lappinitup"]I''ve had enough now. I''ve just cancelled my direct debit........[/quote] Do you know I do not pay anything! Should I?[/quote]

How come you dont pay, we all have to pay SDP £5PM to be able to read this site?

[quote user="canarygirl"][quote user="lappinitup"]I''ve had enough now. I''ve just cancelled my direct debit........[/quote] Do you know I do not pay anything! Should I?[/quote]

How come you dont pay, we all have to pay SDP £5PM to be able to read this site?

I have the same thing everyday on here, its never been right since the layout has changed and i hate it also never lets me post an Icon and i am lucky if it lets me log in! Please change it back! (would post a sad face but unable to do so)

I''m still having the same problems trying to read threads or is it just me?